Air tight containers - smell proof for device storage?

InspireAndAdmire

Are there any air tight containers I can store the device in? (arizer air). I need to be discreet about the smell lingering around in the house. The earthy aroma is noticeable.

Exact size with less space used would be appreciated. Anything that can hold most portables would be fine. Thanks!

InspireAndAdmire,
Reactions: MinnBobber

bobbylite

Puffitup sells case...

VC.AIR-BLA-2.jpg

Too large?

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
I have a case similar to the one @bobbylite suggested. I can fit my INH05 or Xmax, extra batteries and a weed/abv case in it. Or as I use it now same weed container, 2 torch lighters and my Vapcap and tamp/stir tool. Mine was only a couple of $'s.
I think you may have to re-purpose something. I would be looking in a kitchen ware shop or somewhere that sells thermos flasks. All you need is a metal or plastic container with a screw lid then an o ring or a piece of silicone sheet cut to make a gasket to seal it up. There will be something out there you just have to look at every tube you see with an eye to making it work. Let us know how you get on as I am sure others will follow suit.

phattpiggie,
Reactions: Vapenvy

jim-bob

If I have to spend extended amounts of time away from home with any kind of real stash, I tend to put it in a Tightvac container and then put that container in a rolltop drybag. The combo seems pretty effective, but watch out when you open them up!

jim-bob,

Justpassedu

Are there any air tight containers I can store the device in? (arizer air). I need to be discreet about the smell lingering around in the house. The earthy aroma is noticeable.

Exact size with less space used would be appreciated. Anything that can hold most portables would be fine. Thanks!
Ryot Cases are small and smell proof and come in a # of sizes , may work for you - http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=ryot+case

Justpassedu,

MinnBobber

On the cheap---Amazon has "Smelly Proof Bags", like a glorified ziplock bag.

Another option like Ryot Cases is: Funk Fighter Bags. Great for home and travel. Lined with carbon material that absorbs odors. That's what I have and love it---mine is bigger than you need, shaving kit/bath kit sized and shape.

Duncan MacLeod

Though a bit of a pain, I find that a few ziplock layers will keep the smell contained. It may help to wrap it in a towel even?

Duncan MacLeod,

InspireAndAdmire

Alright cool, I'll look into them. You guys can continue the thread. It's also for traveling as well, wouldn't want to go on the transit reeking for the slightest bit.

InspireAndAdmire,

StonerSloth

cui bono?
For the Arizer Air, I find that a Pelican 1015 case is absolutely perfect. You can fit the Air, a poker, two small doob tubes, one long and two short stems in there if you are creative. I don't use any foam - just the built-in rubber liner.

This setup plus one of these can keep you going for quite a long time :nod:

StonerSloth,

noeljdm

Suave
Honestly, just to save money on a case, I'll grab a large smell proof bag and hide it somewhere in your house.... My two cents

noeljdm,
Top Bottom