After the Rapture ...

djonkoman

from what I read, this is the story:
crazy extremist christian nutjob, who already predicted the end of the world for 6 sept. 1994, says the world will end on the 21st. reason? it's exactly 7000 years ago since the flood(don't know how it's called in english, the story of noach, in dutch de zondvloed, the sinflood)
and why the fuck is 7000 years meaningfull?
because god warned noach 7 days before the flood and 1000 years is like a day to god

sounds like absolyte nonsense to me, even if I would be christian
especially since the apocolypse from the book revelations is something completely different from the sinflood, and the book revelations specifies no date(I saw a special on NGC that it was actually meant as a story of hope for the early christians that they would once be freed from the roman opression, the beast has 7 heads, wich could mean the 7 hills rome is bult on, also a whore in a pyurple dress is riding the beast, purple was the empirial roman color, and the roman name of rome, roma, is female, also 666 could mean letters in the hebrew alphabet spelling the hebrew name of nero, nero was killed but at the time many christian couldn't believe that yet so there were a lot of conspiracytheories that nero was actually still alive, the beast was also killed people thought but turned out to be still alive, and supposedly the person who wrote revelations was a bitter old man)

djonkoman,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
We have a big rv, black, with flames and some writing on it about death or something, parked up the street from my house....kinda weird.

I'm just gonna mow the lawn tomorrow, (I mow my decent sized backyard into crop circle designs, for my vaked pleasure...) get pleasantly vaked, and see what does, or doesn't happen...

Purpl3_Haz3,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
as i thought, just another damn work day.

although i was impressed the rapture was going to be staggered around the world so there would be no line waiting to get into heaven. god must have known how i hate to wait in line.

Hippie Dickie,

reece

Hippie, you not being raptured (is that a word?) doesn't mean there was no rapture. Besides, the rapture happened years ago but Obama has been keeping it under wraps for political reasons.

reece,

reece

Hippie Dickie said:
doesn't mean there was no rapture

i was counting on the earthquakes being hard to miss.

Can you tell I'm not completely informed on what to look for?

Maybe they're extremely subtle earthquakes? :)

reece,

Qbit

cannabanana
Meh! That guy was out by 4 days - Oprah doesn't finish till the 25th.

Qbit,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
latest buzz: it really happened, we just didn't notice, i.e. most people being left behind, i reckon.

which means the end of the world is still on schedule for Oct 23 ... unless 5 months on the godclock means 5 years, or 5 centuries, or just any old time when the big one puts it on the schedule.

Hippie Dickie,

Purple-Days

^^^ "it really happened, we just didn't notice"

Just like it happened in the 1840s and nobody noticed, thus :

"The Adventists continued to believe that Christ's second coming would be imminent, although they refrained from setting further dates for the event." Wikipedia entry

:lol: :peace:

Purple-Days,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
INSTALLING RAPTURE.
???????????????????????????????? 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again. 404 error: Rapture not found.
EVENT "Rapture" cannot be located. The rapture you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

JDSupreme,

Purple-Days

w0qct4.jpg

He would have been an awesome Jesus ~! Just sayin' . . . :2c:

2nsc3rd.jpg

Purple-Days,
Top Bottom