After the Rapture ...

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
Anybody got Rapture Party plans for the 21st?

i'm thinking an "After Rapture" party might be more fun.

Hippie Dickie,

CombustionJunction

What's Your Function?
Hippie Dickie said:

I'll be at the afterparty with the rest of the degenerates. LOL We're gonna party like it's 1999.

CombustionJunction,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I'm going to watch the Don Knotts retrospective on Bravo.

**edit***

also going to join an after Rapture looting party to try and find a copy of Pavarotti Sings Howlin' Wolf.

jeffp,

crawdad

floatin
if a rapture does happen, id sure like to be vaped already...be cool watching people disappear or float or whatever. was not aware of "this one" coming up so thanks, like i needed an excuse to vape anyhow, haha.

crawdad,

reece

Hippie Dickie said:

Can you elaborate? Why the 21st? I didn't know a date was set.

I'd like to see The Incredible Mr. Limpet again.

reece,

reece

Ah, thanks y'all.

Fuck, it's kinda late notice. You'd think this would be all over the news.

reece,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
It was! well, i'm kind of a news junkie -- NPR Morning Edition during my NordicTrack time and All Things Considered at 4PM (with Merlot) for the last two hours of the work day. And lots and lots of Goggle News during the day.

Hippie Dickie,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Just makes me want to vape mass quantities and make sure I try every strain available before the end. :p

momofthegoons,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I heard on the radio today that there are some enterprising atheists out there that offer a service to take care of your pets post-rapture.... for a small fee, of course (about $350 if I remember correctly). Damn, I wish I'd thought of that!!!! :lol:

Stu,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
I know there is a "Post Rapture Looting Party" floating around Facebook. It gave me the lolz

AGBeer,

budballer

hmm i thought the official end wasnt till october 21st? may 21st was only the beginning. I'm skeptical but if anything crazy happens this weekend... well im going to have fun while i can.

budballer,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
i will be attending the post rapture looting party, a good friend is leading the Baltimore chapter! who's with me?
Mama needs a big screen TV!

herbgirl,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
someone who knows more than I said after the Rapture all the sinners have to stick around until October, when the end comes

that just takes the fun out of it tho

VWFringe,

Empherio

Arbiter of the Arbitrary
Wow- I'm a Christian, among other things, so I should go straight to Heaven, right? I am not ready for that, yo. I've got plenty of good shit going on Earthside- wtf is Heaven all about? Please, God, let me keep kicking it here w/sinners ...

Empherio,

stroh

errl enthusiast
load of balogna, Sir Isaac Newton calculated that the end will not arrive until at least 2060, and he has a whole lot more credentials than Harold Camping :lol:

stroh,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
so lame, I'll be cleaning the house, mowing the lawn and preparing my son's b-day cake on the day of rapture.

maybe at least it'll get me out of cleaning....hmmm......

on a side note, May 22nd is not only my youngest son's b-day, but it has now been designated as 'make fun of a gullible idiot day'

herbgirl,

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
well, my catholic scab fell off many years ago, but there's still that ugly scar.

it's all good -- i figure i'm covered either way ... i did my 9 first fridays when i did my stint in Opus Dei.

Yeah, yard work for sure ... the skin rash from two weeks ago has just subsided, time to re-up the rash.

Hippie Dickie,
Top Bottom