• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Affordable Balloon style Vaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

turfsire

I would love a Volcano as of now its outside my price range hoping to have saved up for one end of summer
What could tie me over until then? Im looking for the same method as Volcano so it does not have to be to fancy..
Thanks 1st post !heard good info here

turfsire,

max

Out to lunch
The herbalAire or Extreme will fill a bag as well as a 'cano, and give you direct draw as well. While you're saving your money, read up on the forum and you may find you've fallen into the trap that a lot of people do- that the Volcano is far and away the best vape you can buy, and somehow worth the high price for a vape that only gives you bag fill. Sure it's high quality and reliable, but so is the competition, and their pricing is much more attractive.

max,
Reactions: OF

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
I would love a Volcano as of now its outside my price range hoping to have saved up for one end of summer
What could tie me over until then? Im looking for the same method as Volcano so it does not have to be to fancy..
You could buy a solid desktop vaporizer, a solid portable vaporizer, and a fat sack with the money you'd spend on the Volcano... Is there any reason why you specifically want to get one? If you're after bags, like it's been stated before, the Herbal Aire and the Extreme Q are two that come to mind. Zephyr Ion I believe will also do bags, but the former two I'm more familiar about. In fact, the HA and Extreme are less than half the price of the 'cano. If you want on the go, perhaps Arizer Solo?

Quetzalcoatl,

turfsire

You could buy a solid desktop vaporizer, a solid portable vaporizer, and a fat sack with the money you'd spend on the Volcano... Is there any reason why you specifically want to get one? If you're after bags, like it's been stated before, the Herbal Aire and the Extreme Q are two that come to mind. Zephyr Ion I believe will also do bags, but the former two I'm more familiar about. In fact, the HA and Extreme are less than half the price of the 'cano. If you want on the go, perhaps Arizer Solo?
Thanks iwein Max! Quetzalcoatl reason being looking to kick smoking joints i have tried Cano in the Dam few times great technique agree on the prices will check out H.A .Extreme and Zephyr ion :)

turfsire,

hoptimum

The herbalAire or Extreme will fill a bag as well as a 'cano, and give you direct draw as well. While you're saving your money, read up on the forum and you may find you've fallen into the trap that a lot of people do- that the Volcano is far and away the best vape you can buy, and somehow worth the high price for a vape that only gives you bag fill. Sure it's high quality and reliable, but so is the competition, and their pricing is much more attractive.

The Volcano might not be the best vape on absolute terms, but it is absolutely IMO the best bag vape hands down. It also has the most accurate temp control of any vape. Not everyone loves bags and I wouldnt want only a bag vape, but for what it does, it is the best. No trap. Its very expensive compared with other vapes though.

Atomsk

Floating In My Tin Can
I say to go with the EQ. You have so much versatility and function in this one machine alone. They market it as a three way delivery system (bag, whip, forced air whip), but I found myself loving the bags the most. It's digital, comes with a freaking remote, has a timer, and looks very innocent. Reactions from newbies who've seen me use it are:
  • Fuck is that a humidifier?
  • Is that a coffee maker?
  • Just got a Keurig machine, eh?
  • Weird air freshener.
The last one was funny 'cause you can actually heat potpourri in the bleeding thing and that can help manage smell. In terms of efficiency, there are pros and cons vs the Volcano. Pro being it's just as efficient, heat control is within 5 degree increments. Cons being you can't really pack a very small bowl in a cyclone bowl. The Cano can take smaller loads and create great clouds. But the silver lining here is that with smaller bowls, you can just pack the elbow joint on the whip and get some very nice rips.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Edit: Forgot to mention that this uses a glass on glass heating system which is great if you want the most pure flavor from your herb. Also, I found it very easy to put the bag mouth piece in my mini-bong and water filtration is always nice. Cheers.

Atomsk,

cellardoor

I just got a new extreme q, with warranty, for $160 and I could not be more satisfied. It doesn't fill a bag as fast as the volcano but it's much cheaper and has a whip option (which you will more than likely fall in love with)

cellardoor,

BlazednConfused

Fill this whole street with uppercut

Extreme Q will do it for you, find a seller on ebay selling the up to date model. Can pick it up for $160 ish like everyone has been saying. Its very versatile, but it does them all at a lower efficiency. The bags are reasonable, but nothing compared to my cano. The whip wont compare to an SSV and the direct draw wont compare to a good log vape. That being said, its perfect if you want to find out what you like. The Volcano is hands down the best bag vape around. It may be expensive, but it does EVERYTHING it should, and the resale value on them is wonderful. You could keep it for a few years and still sell it for $300-450 depending on whether its a classic or digit. Digit is wonderful for getting everything you want out of your bud. I stretched a gram of shake over a week, filling first at 375, then 385, then taking my ABV and putting it at 400 and 420. Full extraction is a wonderful thing when youre on a budget

BlazednConfused,
Reactions: hoptimum

hoptimum

Extreme Q will do it for you, find a seller on ebay selling the up to date model. Can pick it up for $160 ish like everyone has been saying. Its very versatile, but it does them all at a lower efficiency. The bags are reasonable, but nothing compared to my cano. The whip wont compare to an SSV and the direct draw wont compare to a good log vape. That being said, its perfect if you want to find out what you like. The Volcano is hands down the best bag vape around. It may be expensive, but it does EVERYTHING it should, and the resale value on them is wonderful. You could keep it for a few years and still sell it for $300-450 depending on whether its a classic or digit. Digit is wonderful for getting everything you want out of your bud. I stretched a gram of shake over a week, filling first at 375, then 385, then taking my ABV and putting it at 400 and 420. Full extraction is a wonderful thing when youre on a budget

The elbow hits off the extreme Q whip are very decent and will get the job done. IME, though, blowing a balloon with the Q is too much work, especially when the digit volcano has perfected blowing a bag in seconds at whatever temperature you wish within 3 degrees. You can with persistence blow a satisfactory bag with the Q, but its not easy or herb thrifty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom