Advice needed: Replacing my Iolite

Status
Not open for further replies.

misanthrope

My iolite has served me well over the years but the bowl has become kind of rusted/stained over time. While I like Iolite, it has it's flaws so I would like to try something different. So I'm looking for a portable vape that:

1. Is small and portable, kind of like the Iolite.
2. Has a cleaner taste than the Iolite.
3. Has a better air flow/draw experience than the Iolite.

Whether it runs on butane or battery doesn't matter, I'm open minded. If it's easily available in the UK that's a massive bonus.

I understand this is a tall order and that such a product may not have been invented yet, but any advice is appreciated.

misanthrope,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
You could look into the DaVinci its close to the size of the Iolite ,Taste is better and a very unrestricted air flow . Plus you have the advantage of temperature control . (and big clouds if you want)
I do really like my Iolite and WISPR but the DV gives a bit more user control . All Three are good solid vapes IMHO and will all do the job . But the DaVinci is a step up .

..................................................................:peace:.....................................................................

stickstones

Vapor concierge
It's proven and cheaper. Plus last night I broke it out for the first time in a wile and took it to a friend's house. One stem with a kief sammich and we were all three done. I was gonna grab the Ascent but it had lost its charge sitting for a week.

I'd recommend either one with the Solo winning taste and cost (plus it is actually available) but the Ascent winning taste and the coolness factor.

I'd recommend either one with the Solo winning taste and cost (plus it is actually available) but the Ascent winning taste and the coolness factor.
So can we consider that a tie on taste? :lol:

Definitely have to agree with the Solo. I've heard that we might see another price drop in the near future.

clouded vision

I popped it this thread to say solo before I even read your post but it doesn't meet your third requirement at all, but if you learn to work with the restriction instead of trying to suck against it, it really makes vaporizing effortless. So because of that I'm going to have to agree with the others and say the solo anyway.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
The VB.20 meets all your criteria and it is smaller than the solo. Also does oil and leaf and has a car charger available. It has a bit of a smell, but no worse than the Iolite.

smokie

As you are uk based I would say solo! Best value portable by far in my opinion. But it does have a restrictive draw, you just need to adjust. If you can wait and don't mind paying extra maybe the ascent.
I realise this has been said, but I agree

smokie,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom