Advice needed for my 1st portable purchase

Which portable would i prefer?

• Total voters

Zone 3 Trees

i am looking for a portable to take to parties and also use in the car when out and about

my main 2 requirements/needs are top notch vapor quality/potency. Then 2nd : quick/easy loading

The S&B Mighty seems to fit these needs as i really like the loading tool. Reviews seems to say it can put out some potent vapor. But i am concerned that i have read some reviews that the newer updated mighty does not hit as strong as the original ? Can anyone comment on this

i also am considering the minvap as i have read the vapor is very high quality, but it does look somewhat large for a portable

please vote between the 2 for which you think would be best for me and if you have a different vaporizer suggestion please comment and let me know why if you dont mind

thanks doods :sherlock:

Zone 3 Trees,

YungLeaner

To be honest, I've owned it for a day but the Boundless CFX only costs 170 and gives amazing conduction vapor and even though the oven gets hot it comes with a tool to take out bud and it heats up in 10 seconds. Also good for parties is that it can go in a bong and give mind blowing hits. Also has a USB charger which is cool. I'm really into it right now and I have not been impressed by the S & B reports of guaranteed battery failure even though I am sure they deliver very nice vapor. I'm also not into the cooling chambers because I prefer water filtration and they take up so much reclaim that it makes me think it's not letting me get as high as I should be. The Pax 2 is perfect for parties and cars and it's really discreet. Avoid the Arizer products because they work with easily breakable glass stems. If you're willing to go top dollar like 350ish the firefly 2 i think will be a fantastic vaporizer but not available for a few months. Same with the Milaana and Zion. I wouldn't get the minivap that thing is basically a desktop and not ideal for discreet car usage. I'm not so into portables for the most part. There are always huge trade offs to the size. The Grasshopper would be perfect if it was available but it's only pre order with no good estimate for delivery. You'll love the mighty but I really think that its convection to conduction ratio isn't enough to outweigh the instant and delicious conduction vapor I get from my Boundless CFX. Thanks @smokey_da_vape !

Zone 3 Trees

To be honest, I've owned it for a day but the Boundless CFX only costs 170 and gives amazing conduction vapor and even though the oven gets hot it comes with a tool to take out bud and it heats up in 10 seconds. Also good for parties is that it can go in a bong and give mind blowing hits. Also has a USB charger which is cool. I'm really into it right now and I have not been impressed by the S & B reports of guaranteed battery failure even though I am sure they deliver very nice vapor. I'm also not into the cooling chambers because I prefer water filtration and they take up so much reclaim that it makes me think it's not letting me get as high as I should be. The Pax 2 is perfect for parties and cars and it's really discreet. Avoid the Arizer products because they work with easily breakable glass stems. If you're willing to go top dollar like 350ish the firefly 2 i think will be a fantastic vaporizer but not available for a few months. Same with the Milaana and Zion. I wouldn't get the minivap that thing is basically a desktop and not ideal for discreet car usage. I'm not so into portables for the most part. There are always huge trade offs to the size. The Grasshopper would be perfect if it was available but it's only pre order with no good estimate for delivery. You'll love the mighty but I really think that its convection to conduction ratio isn't enough to outweigh the instant and delicious conduction vapor I get from my Boundless CFX. Thanks @smokey_da_vape !

i have never seen the CFX, but the few videos i just checked out look like it milks nice plus i like that fact that is can go higher in temp than the mighty. i like the size and look of it too

i haven't done any research on the unreleased portables as i would really like to purchase something soon, but would it be worth the time to research and maybe hold off for better technology/performance? Or do you think portables have reached their top potential ?

i also prefer water filtration so i agree with your statement on the Mighty's cooling chamber reclaim.

This unit will not be a daily driver, just something for when I'm out on the weekends

is the CFX conduction + convection ? or pure convection ?

Zone 3 Trees,

YungLeaner

i have never seen the CFX, but the few videos i just checked out look like it milks nice plus i like that fact that is can go higher in temp than the mighty. i like the size and look of it too

i haven't done any research on the unreleased portables as i would really like to purchase something soon, but would it be worth the time to research and maybe hold off for better technology/performance? Or do you think portables have reached their top potential ?

i also prefer water filtration so i agree with your statement on the Mighty's cooling chamber reclaim.

This unit will not be a daily driver, just something for when I'm out on the weekends

is the CFX conduction + convection ? or pure convection ?
The CFX is definitely conduction + convection. It's the only vape I have that isn't convection, and I honestly didn't think I'd like it this much until I had it.
But conduction isn't such a bad thing, especially when you're using with others. It's much easier to get good hits out of then other convection portables out there and has a lot less breakable parts. And if you comment back to remind me I'll post a crazy milkshot video with the CFX this weekend, it's really out of control lol.
It's not at the top of the market in terms of tech, but the 10 second heat up time is really a game changer. I wouldn't hold off for better tech because pre orders with vape companies are notoriously frustrating. If it's just for when you're out on weekends I would save cash and grab the CFX. The Arizer Air is also good for on the go use, but harder to use with friends by a lot and uses glass stems which can break if they drop on the floor or whatever.

YungLeaner,
Reactions: friedrich

MinnBobber

@Zone 3 Trees ,
I own both and love them both. There is no best vape for everyone as we all have different wants and needs. For me, my miniVAP is clearly #1, flavor and efficiency are my top needs.
I started a comparison which grew and grew, see below.

here are some things to consider on the mV to Mighty comparison IMO:
Note that there is no "BEST VAPE" as wants/needs vary by each person but here are things I consider when comparing, no particular order but CAPS FOR VERY IMPORTANT. My pick and comments
AND, I love the Mighty as I'd say it's a top 5 or maybe even top 3 in my book !!

1. Quality overall look of the unit.
clearly miniVAP as quality aluminum construction and nice finish.
Mighty- plastic/composite albeit high grade plastic/composite. No disrespect but I've always thought it looks like a portable air pump for bike tires---If stopped by LEO, try that excuse! Mighty look grow on you though

2. Quality feel of unit in hand
mV- nice heavy quality aluminum feel
Mighty- finned plastic unit with a nice looking display and very solid feel

3.TASTE !!!: I prefer taste of miniVAP, even comparing 410 F on Mighty to 445 on mV. Probably a function of full convection vs hybrid Mighty. Mighty is not far off though. At lower temps they both taste great. At high temps, miniVAP pulls away

4. Convection vs Hybrid convection/Conduction. miniVAP convection which I almost always prefer. Note the Mighty does an admirable job of taste etc for a hybrid.

5. EFFICIENCY !!!! Full convection and basket system also very very efficient use with max effects with minimal herb. Very important for me as I have meager stash which has to laaast.
IMO, miniVAP is more efficient unit but Mighty is not far off

6.Cleaning required. Opposite ends of the spectrum here with almost zero cleaning needed on mV where Mighty has much cleaning needed with its CU.

7. Temp control: Mighty fully adjustable to any temp is nice feature which I'd like to have but not necessary as mV 4 heats have got you covered. See #8

8. Temp range: miniVAP goes to 445 F. Mighty only to 410 F. Much prefer ability to go to 445 F when desired- note:still no popcorn taste at 445. I do wonder why S&B didn't give much higher temp, popcorn taste or charring from conduction element? My Mighty ABV at 410 is not as consistent dark color as my mV at 445. Mighty has some edges that are beyond dark brown.

9. Versatility of AC or portable. miniVAP. Love this as it's like having 2 vapes in one. Plus, you can warm up on AC and then slip on battery and wander: convenient and this extends the already huge battery time. Using AC more and more as its so lightweight and small unit with it.

10. Ease to pair with bubbler. mV needs no accessories as you can invert Flexicone into bubbler and invert mV. OF course, many other bubbler options/connections are available.
Mighty with either of Ratchett's Songs works fine or muzzmod. Both easily adapt to bubbler or hydratube

11. Ease to pair with hydartube. mV needs no accessories, just Flexicone, but you can use other options also.
Mighty with Songs or muzzmod.

12. Vapor coolness. Mighty with Cooling Unit (CU) is great. miniVAP -rating depends on which straight draw method from stock 2" mouthpiece to stock 6" whip to accessory OGB glass mouthpiece which equals CU level etc

13. Portability- Mighty is better to carry conceal. Note that mV when broken into 2 pieces is easier to carry/hide. Note: awaiting the release of mV small battery option which they are researching /developing. For car use and party use, the bigger miniVAP might not be an issue??

14. Battery life. miniVAP approx 2X of Mighty. Mighty has very satisfactory batt life though.

15. Ability to move load mid-session to another piece. I often do this to compare taste or use a different piece. Only miniVAP allows one to easily do this. 3 seconds to move Flexicone

16.Allows use of extra batteries and user replaceable battery. Only miniVAP, purchase from Hermes, not aftermarket option

17. Service from company. I can only speak for US/ North America but miniVAP service with addition of[COLOR=rgb(228, 228, 228)]@stickstones[/COLOR] is now top notch! US S&B warranty service is available

18. Reliability structure- mV is a tank. Mighty, even revised, seems to have some minor issues with fins etc.

19. Reliability of actual function. I'd say previously a tie with both having issues but now the nod goes to miniVAP as faulty heaters seem to be in the past. Mighty seems to be much better than the Crafty but still power button and firmware and lights of death issues

20. Ability to preload loads, like when out and about. Only miniVAP with Flexicone baskets. Some Mighty users need to also carry S&B loader when out too.

21. Stands easily by itself? miniVAP only. When I use a hydratube and remove it, I want the unit to stay standing. When I stack a delicate "layered load" in the Flexicone---I want it stay as crafted and not be dumped over on its side.

22. Ease to add degummed hemp filter to filter out tiny herbage pieces and keep them out of my throat and out of my glass reclaim oil. Fits right into miniVAP Flexicone cover

23. Display. Mighty has great, functional display. Love it

24. Comes with carrying case. Only miniVAP kit.

25. EASE OF LOADING every load. For me, the miniVAP Flexicones are just so much easier to load, being removable and self-contained. Mighty loading is just more cumbersome for me.

26. AUTO SHUT-OFF. Love the miniVAP 20 minute shutoff but actually wish it was longer.
Mighty 1 minute and now 2 minute shutoff sucks for my use pattern

27. Warm up time. Goes to Mighty but I work around it. With 20 minute mV auto shutoff, I just start it a few minutes ahead and IF I want a quick hit, Herbalizer is here for a 30 second session

Again, everyone has different priorities to picking a great vape but Mighty and miniVAP are both top notch
I love the flexicone loading system.

miniV1.jpg

Zone 3 Trees

efficiency and flavor arnt really my top concerns. i would prefer it to be a stronger hitting device than to conserve my stash. looking forward to the crazy cfx boundless video. i looked up the grasshopper and it looks nice. only if it was available..

out of them all which would you can hit the hardest?

Zone 3 Trees,

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Fucking hell @MinnBobber you are making me want to drop $1000au on a MiniVap. Not cool dude, not cool at all :drool:.

For a party vape you want something that can be hit very easily by inexperienced vapers (or connect to a vapour lung :tup:). You as a vaporist have a responsibility to ensure peoples first vape experience is as positive as possible, especially in a group setting :peace:.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I have never tried the MiniVap but I very impressed with my Mighty. The vapour quality, form, and function are on par with my Herbalizer. It's a really good vape IMO, well worth the price.

YungLeaner

efficiency and flavor arnt really my top concerns. i would prefer it to be a stronger hitting device than to conserve my stash. looking forward to the crazy cfx boundless video. i looked up the grasshopper and it looks nice. only if it was available..

out of them all which would you can hit the hardest?
CFX has given me the milkiest vapor rips I've ever seen at 430. If you don't care that much about taste and better efficiency it's a no-brainer. Grab one and their new water pipe adapter.

I'd steer clear of the CFX/CF, everyone I know of owning one sold theirs quick despite glowing initial reviews.

That and the company are outright dishonest. $170 is very expensive for a Chinese vaporizer. If you're interested in one I suggest waiting a week or two, they have been popping up on classifieds and reddit classifieds steadily since release.

Between the mighty and MV I'd choose minivap. However I highly suggest you check out the Zion and Milaana from RBT.

Last edited:

YungLeaner

I'd steer clear of the CFX/CF, everyone I know of owning one sold theirs quick despite glowing initial reviews.

That and the company are outright dishonest. $170 is very expensive for a Chinese vaporizer. If you're interested in one I suggest waiting a week or two, they have been popping up on classifieds and reddit classifieds steadily since release.

Between the mighty and MV I'd choose minivap. However I highly suggest you check out the Zion and Milaana from RBT.
I think that's a pretty ridiculous thing to say. I also agree waiting to get one on the classifieds, but plenty of people like theirs just fine for what it is. It's not a "Chinese" vaporizer in the sense of build quality and vapor quality, because it has a clean airpath and fantastic vapor production. It is pretty much the only thing like it on the market: a very cheap, well made instant-on conduction portable vaporizer.

As much as Fuck Combustion might like to pretend it isn't the case, convection portables are not going to saturate the market until they actually work or are produced. Telling a new user who needs something to pre-order a Zion is borderline irresponsible. It's half a year past its announced production date and isn't coming out any time soon. The Milaana will be awesome but it's in no way the ideal option for someone new to vaping that wants a portable party vape.

IN ITS MARKET, that of the conduction portable vaporizers, the CFX is similar to the Pax 1 and 2, the Indica (no longer in production) and the Flowermate line (which it outrates in terms of heat-up and flavor), and I think it far outstrips what it competes against.

Look at my post history on that thread. I almost got banned from FC because of how angry I got about Boundless' lies, and I haven't defended them in any way. Regardless, I've owned like 20 vaporizers and knowa lot about them. It is a very, very good vape for what it is! I promise.

Next time you're in LA,@nondarb I would love to pack you half a gram in the CFX and rip it together from my FC UFO :razz::razz:
Is it conduction? Sure. Is it mindblowingly potent? Yes, absolutely. The clouds I get from this thing are the biggest I've ever gotten from a non-desktop, and rival most desktops. Conduction is still vaping, even if most people (just like me) prefer convection.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
With any vaporizer it comes down to how it fits into your lifestyle. Size fits into the equation if you want stealth portablility.

Also whether or not it's made with good materials and works as promised. There are some vaporizers where the company gets your money and could careless afterwards. Some vaporizers have popped up in the marketplace and eventually have gone out of business.

There are so many portables that have flooded the market. Only time will tell whether they succeed. I see so many look a like portables right now.

A lot of the portables I see are throw away vaporizers. What happens when the batteries are toast? Is the company going to help with battery replacement? Do you want a vaporizer with user replaceable batteries?

Educate yourself. Find a portable from a company that's been around for awhile. Read through some of the units that you are interested in. Eventually you will want more than just one.

Everyone, to succeed in vaporizing you need a backup. Portables aren't made to be a daily driver. A desktop and a portable is a good combination.

Last edited:
CarolKing,
Conduction is still vaping, even if most people (just like me) prefer convection.

I'm not a conduction snob, in fact my vapman is probably my most used vape. Nor am I a chinese vape snob (own several actually). My issue is the cost is outrageous for a PRC vape, its derivative nature and unscrupulous nature of the company.

Sure does seem to be a lot of then popping up on classifieds, if they can be had at a good price then that sounds great but I'm not condoning anyone pay ~$200 for a Chinese conduction vape from a company that repeatedly lied to the community.

Avoid the Arizer products because they work with easily breakable glass stems
The Arizer Air is also good for on the go use
Lol.

Telling a new user who needs something to pre-order a Zion is borderline irresponsible. It's half a year past its announced production date and isn't coming out any time soon. The Milaana will be awesome but it's in no way the ideal option for someone new to vaping that wants a portable party vape.
Milaana and Zion.
Lol, you literally suggested them in your first post and I merely said look into them..

:doh:

YungLeaner

I'm not a conduction snob, in fact my vapman is probably my most used vape. Nor am I a chinese vape snob (own several actually). My issue is the cost is outrageous for a PRC vape, its derivative nature and unscrupulous nature of the company.

Sure does seem to be a lot of then popping up on classifieds, if they can be had at a good price then that sounds great but I'm not condoning anyone pay ~$200 for a Chinese conduction vape from a company that repeatedly lied to the community.

Lol.

Lol, you literally suggested them in your first post and I merely said look into them..

:doh:
Haha I've just been stoned and trying to offer a large range of options. I definitely didn't tell him to order anything from RBT. I would absolutely condone someone buying this vaporizer at full price, though. It's about double the price of an FM 5.0S with about double the features. I told him to avoid Arizers for parties but that they are good vapes.

YungLeaner,

sativasam

NO SMOKING
The Mighty works really well as a party vape. I had a group of friends at party want to get try vaping after they saw me use my Lotus. There was no way I was going to refill the bowl 5 times for each person and teach each one how to use it properly. I just whipped out the Mighty, filled the bowl, set the temp and told them to puff puff pass. Easy.

Ive never used a Minivap. I'm sure its great, but personally that thing is not a true portable in my eyes. And despite what anyone says the Mighty IS a true portable. Fits in ALL my pockets, hoodie, jacket, trouser. I dont wear huge clothes either.

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
Ah the eternal question- Mighty or MV? I have had both for a while. @MinnBobber I'm going to take your post point by point, there are things I agree and disagree with:

1. Quality overall look of the unit.
clearly miniVAP as quality aluminum construction and nice finish.
Mighty- plastic/composite albeit high grade plastic/composite. No disrespect but I've always thought it looks like a portable air pump for bike tires---If stopped by LEO, try that excuse! Mighty look grow on you though

Yep you could never describe a S&B vape as pretty

2. Quality feel of unit in hand
mV- nice heavy quality aluminum feel
Mighty- finned plastic unit with a nice looking display and very solid feel

Yep

3.TASTE !!!: I prefer taste of miniVAP, even comparing 410 F on Mighty to 445 on mV. Probably a function of full convection vs hybrid Mighty. Mighty is not far off though. At lower temps they both taste great. At high temps, miniVAP pulls away

Yep MV is much better taste wise, even through water compared to Mighty dry.

4. Convection vs Hybrid convection/Conduction. miniVAP convection which I almost always prefer. Note the Mighty does an admirable job of taste etc for a hybrid.

I find the Mighty kind of mid-range when it comes to taste. But I find that conduction is stonier, and for me the combination makes the Mighty hit harder. So there's a kind of trade off IMO.

5. EFFICIENCY !!!! Full convection and basket system also very very efficient use with max effects with minimal herb. Very important for me as I have meager stash which has to laaast.
IMO, miniVAP is more efficient unit but Mighty is not far off

Yep MV more efficient, much better results with small loads

6.Cleaning required. Opposite ends of the spectrum here with almost zero cleaning needed on mV where Mighty has much cleaning needed with its CU.

Yep but whatever attachment you use with the MV will need cleaning as well. Mighty CU will give you very good hash oil.

7. Temp control: Mighty fully adjustable to any temp is nice feature which I'd like to have but not necessary as mV 4 heats have got you covered. See #8

It would have been nice if the MV could have had a temp between red and green. You can use very low temps on the Mighty to dry freshly cut bud for sampling

8. Temp range: miniVAP goes to 445 F. Mighty only to 410 F. Much prefer ability to go to 445 F when desired- note:still no popcorn taste at 445. I do wonder why S&B didn't give much higher temp, popcorn taste or charring from conduction element? My Mighty ABV at 410 is not as consistent dark color as my mV at 445. Mighty has some edges that are beyond dark brown.

My AVB experience is different, I'm getting darker more even AVB from the Mighty. I use the Mighty at 190c and max to finish. I get slightly denser clouds in the MV because of the higher temp.

9. Versatility of AC or portable. miniVAP. Love this as it's like having 2 vapes in one. Plus, you can warm up on AC and then slip on battery and wander: convenient and this extends the already huge battery time. Using AC more and more as its so lightweight and small unit with it.

Not sure what the AC adds- you can use the Mighty while charging?

10. Ease to pair with bubbler. mV needs no accessories as you can invert Flexicone into bubbler and invert mV. OF course, many other bubbler options/connections are available.
Mighty with either of Ratchett's Songs works fine or muzzmod. Both easily adapt to bubbler or hydratube

Right here is where I got fed up with the MV until I got the delrin adapter. With just the flexicone you have to sit right over the bubbler and hold it in place. After I got the Evo and its built in joint the MV was consigned to the shelf. But when I got the delrin adapter, the MV was a completely different vape, 1000000x improvement. Like a cordless Evo. I can't recommend the MV without it. But with it, it's brilliant. Just a real shame Hermes haven't really given what happens above the heater much thought, how good would a lid with a built on glass 18mm joint be??

I don't really use the Mighty through water- it doesn't really need it, and I use the Evo or MV for bong hits. The Mighty is more like a joint.

11. Ease to pair with hydartube. mV needs no accessories, just Flexicone, but you can use other options also.
Mighty with Songs or muzzmod.

As above

12. Vapor coolness. Mighty with Cooling Unit (CU) is great. miniVAP -rating depends on which straight draw method from stock 2" mouthpiece to stock 6" whip to accessory OGB glass mouthpiece which equals CU level etc

IMO the 2" stock straw is completely useless. Second option sounds like basically hook up to a bubbler, and in my experience pulling vapour through the flexicone+ connected to glass is hard work. The only way I could get palatable dry vapour through the MV was through the- guess what- delrin adapter, and a j-hook. And even then nowhere near as smooth as the Mighty. Only other vape I've found with such clever cooling is the ESV.

Alan Partridge,
Reactions: nondarb

Alan Partridge

Smell my cheese
Sorry for the back to back but it passed the character limit

Anyway:

13. Portability- Mighty is better to carry conceal. Note that mV when broken into 2 pieces is easier to carry/hide. Note: awaiting the release of mV small battery option which they are researching /developing. For car use and party use, the bigger miniVAP might not be an issue??

Don't forget the loooooong heat up time on the MV. MV is more of a home portable than a proper portable

14. Battery life. miniVAP approx 2X of Mighty. Mighty has very satisfactory batt life though.

Yep

15. Ability to move load mid-session to another piece. I often do this to compare taste or use a different piece. Only miniVAP allows one to easily do this. 3 seconds to move Flexicone

I don't understand- surely it will only take 3 seconds to move ANY vape from one (glass?) piece to another?

16.Allows use of extra batteries and user replaceable battery. Only miniVAP, purchase from Hermes, not aftermarket option

Yep and S&B are taking the piss with how much they charge to change batteries

17. Service from company. I can only speak for US/ North America but miniVAP service with addition of[COLOR=rgb(228, 228, 228)]@stickstones[/COLOR] is now top notch! US S&B warranty service is available

I've had good experiences with both in Europe so far

18. Reliability structure- mV is a tank. Mighty, even revised, seems to have some minor issues with fins etc.

I've dropped the Mighty quite a few times with no issue, which is probably more down to luck than build quality. I haven't dropped the MV yet but tbh I'm hoping not to find out what happens if I do anytime soon :)

19. Reliability of actual function. I'd say previously a tie with both having issues but now the nod goes to miniVAP as faulty heaters seem to be in the past. Mighty seems to be much better than the Crafty but still power button and firmware and lights of death issues

No real issues with either for me so far. I had a strange month when my MV didn't heat but now it's absolutely fine. I sent the Mighty back (early 10xx model) because the charger broke and the battery meter never showed full, they gave me back an brand new one. Btw firmware and lights of death issues are Crafty specific and do not affect the Mighty.

20. Ability to preload loads, like when out and about. Only miniVAP with Flexicone baskets. Some Mighty users need to also carry S&B loader when out too.

The S&B loader is the greatest thing ever invented. It holds a lot of weed securely. The MV baskets are small (even the "medium" ones) and would spill if you had them in you pocket. You'd need about 10 to come close to the volume of the S&B loader. And let me also add- if you bought 8 baskets, 8 flexicones and 8 screens from the MV store, it would cost you 90EUR!!

21. Stands easily by itself? miniVAP only. When I use a hydratube and remove it, I want the unit to stay standing. When I stack a delicate "layered load" in the Flexicone---I want it stay as crafted and not be dumped over on its side.

You can make the Mighty stand easily by reversing the orange pick.... but there is no need whatsoever with the loading tool.

22. Ease to add degummed hemp filter to filter out tiny herbage pieces and keep them out of my throat and out of my glass reclaim oil. Fits right into miniVAP Flexicone cover

OK

23. Display. Mighty has great, functional display. Love it

Yep

24. Comes with carrying case. Only miniVAP kit.

My MV came with a camera bag you can buy anywhere, it even had the tag saying 'camera carrying case' on it :D

25. EASE OF LOADING every load. For me, the miniVAP Flexicones are just so much easier to load, being removable and self-contained. Mighty loading is just more cumbersome for me.

For me the complete opposite! I much prefer the Mighty loading tool. I'm allergic to weed like I'm allergic to cats, if I get it in my face and eyes it's the same as rubbing my face in cat's fur. I don't have to touch the weed with my hands at all with the Mighty loading tool. I don't find much difference between emptying the load with either of them

26. AUTO SHUT-OFF. Love the miniVAP 20 minute shutoff but actually wish it was longer.
Mighty 1 minute and now 2 minute shutoff sucks for my use pattern

It resets when you draw or touch any of the buttons

27. Warm up time. Goes to Mighty but I work around it. With 20 minute mV auto shutoff, I just start it a few minutes ahead and IF I want a quick hit, Herbalizer is here for a 30 second session

5-8 mins ahead :)

Again, everyone has different priorities to picking a great vape but Mighty and miniVAP are both top notch

Agreed :)

And my quick summary to compare

Taste is better on MV
MV slightly denser clouds
Mighty much smoother
Mighty hits harder
MV better for small loads
Mighty needs less accessories and 'just works'
Mighty better dry
MV better through water (with the delrin adapter)
Mighty more convenient to use
Mighty more portable
MV easier to clean
You can reclaim excellent resin from the Mighty
Mighty cheaper

I always regretted selling my mighty, but the non removeable battery made me do it. I would easily recommend it though.

legalcloud,

Zone 3 Trees

The mighty sounds like it would be better for me i feel.

can someone please further explain the battery issues with the Might that i could possibly run into? thx

and if someone has a link to the best cheapest water pipe adapter that would be good

Zone 3 Trees,

Rosin

The mighty sounds like it would be better for me i feel.

can someone please further explain the battery issues with the Might that i could possibly run into? thx

and if someone has a link to the best cheapest water pipe adapter that would be good

I haven't had any issues with my Mighty's battery, I had numerous issues with The Crafty probably caused by over use and ended up having several replaced but have found the Mighty a much sturdier unit.

The Might battery should easily give you a full day vaping, I upgraded to one for a trip to Holland and was able to use it all day long without worrying about it running flat, the only issue is if it does run flat you need to charge it at a wall outlet whereas the Crafty does have a smaller battery it can be easily recharged from a USB battery pack or cigarette lighter.

Rosin,

Zone 3 Trees

Haha I've just been stoned and trying to offer a large range of options. I definitely didn't tell him to order anything from RBT. I would absolutely condone someone buying this vaporizer at full price, though. It's about double the price of an FM 5.0S with about double the features. I told him to avoid Arizers for parties but that they are good vapes.

Have that crazy cfx video?

Zone 3 Trees,
Reactions: YungLeaner
Top Bottom