Advice for newbie pen shopper

kamut

I am a legal medical grower and make my own wax, so I have a pretty inexpensive supply of wax. I normally use it in a dab rig with a torch. My wife saw her friend with this o.pen, small, suck-activated pen, which I think uses a cartridge of liquid cannabis stuff.

Can I get something like this for my wife that will run my wax well? Do I need to make my own liquid and fill cartridges? I saw some product that seemed like you bypass this by loading the wax into a ceramic chamber? I don't know the names of the parts of the pen, etc. I did use a cheap pen where you load wax straight into it, but it got goopy real fast and the goop ripped out the metal heating element-not a clean enough solution.

What's the best way to go to get my wife going on something like this?

kamut,

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Id start with a cheap auto draw and buy the empty carts and grab some liquidizer to make your own juice or spend some money and go with a puffco+ the + is made for wax and can handle most material types without needing to mix in PG or other liquid, the down side is you pretty much load it after every use.

ensabbahnur,
Reactions: kamut
Top Bottom