Adding Nicotene to the mix when making Canna E Juice

I'm trying to find the perfect lazy persons ideal vape solution. I usually get a gm of the best extract I can afford and make a 1Gwax / 2mlPG ratio E juice.
Having varying results, but one thing I'd like to ask an opinion of is this: as an ex-smoker, nic addict, I've started to add some nicotine into my Wax/Pg mix (as part of the PG as that's the carrier for the nicotine I have). Now I'm pretty sure that this slightly boosts the high that the juice gives. Placibo? has anyone any experiences, thoughts on this?
Obviously I can google "How do THC and nicotine effect each other" but I thought I'd see what you guys think / know.

Last edited:
druidintheoldays,

Eatrocks

Noooooooo

Nicotine def has the combo effect. You have to be careful, too much nic after a hit will make u sick(throw up, nausea) been there a lot..But just the right amount will boost your hi.

I'm currently vaping 45mg Mr salt-e nic juice, nic salts instead of the normal freebase nics. It's absorbed much quicker in the blood. I think 45mg of nic salts is about as strong as 25mg reg vape juice.

Eatrocks,

throwawaytre3s

Noooooooo

Nicotine def has the combo effect. You have to be careful, too much nic after a hit will make u sick(throw up, nausea) been there a lot..But just the right amount will boost your hi.

I'm currently vaping 45mg Mr salt-e nic juice, nic salts instead of the normal freebase nics. It's absorbed much quicker in the blood. I think 45mg of nic salts is about as strong as 25mg reg vape juice.

I haven't heard of this form of nicotine. I have a friend who makes a lot of e-juice, perhaps he'd be interested.

throwawaytre3s,
Top Bottom