Act of kindness

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
I made this video last summer. Originally it was supposed to document improvement, which it did, but then everything went wrong. Six months after publishing the video, it still had only about 200 views. That was on February 12, 2019. Today, less than a month later, it's about to get its 200,000th view. And it's not slowing down, either. This is kind of nuts.

I think I have a lot to say about this, but nothing's coming to me right now. I just wanted to post this while I had the motivation. Hopefully I'll have more to say later.

Originally I think I only published this video in hopes that people who know the couple who helped me would see it. But then everyone started watching it. In a week or two it's going to have as many views as all my other videos combined (100+), some of which date back 12 years.

Baron23

I made this video last summer. Originally it was supposed to document improvement, which it did, but then everything went wrong. Six months after publishing the video, it still had only about 200 views. That was on February 12, 2019. Today, less than a month later, it's about to get its 200,000th view. And it's not slowing down, either. This is kind of nuts.

I think I have a lot to say about this, but nothing's coming to me right now. I just wanted to post this while I had the motivation. Hopefully I'll have more to say later.

Originally I think I only published this video in hopes that people who know the couple who helped me would see it. But then everyone started watching it. In a week or two it's going to have as many views as all my other videos combined (100+), some of which date back 12 years.

Ryan, it pains my heart to see you struggle so but I'm joyous that there still are decent people in the world who will take a few minutes out of their day to help a fellow human.

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
You need to change your handle to Fearless Ryan man!

I hear ya. I don't think about it much, but when what has happened to me happens to you, you don't really have a choice but to be kind of fearless. Plus I'm stupid. By the way, every time I get out there in such a weak condition, I'm scared shitless. So maybe I should be called Shitless Ryan.

The footage of me falling and rolling around was supposed to be for part 2 of a couple videos I'm about to share. In fact, I still ended up using it in part 2; just not most of it. You'll see what I mean.

I think both of these videos are awesome. And even though they haven't gone viral, apparently viewers also think they are awesome. Also, there's a huge, unexpected twist in part 2. I didn't create the twist. It just happened.

"Serpico goes from crippled to sorta walking in about a week PART 1":

Part 2:

Aimless Ryan,
Top Bottom