abv to oil ratio

in8won

Live every day like you are on vacation
I have a magic butter machine and I have seen there is a quite extensive thread for it. I read many of the posts but not nearly all of them. I was previously using fresh herbs to make oil and I used a 1 oz to 2 cup ratio. I am now experimenting with abv for oil. My first batch was same 1 to 2 ratio. I am looking for feed back from what other people have tried with abv oil ratio.

Thanks

in8won,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
haven't used the butter machine with ABV and I'm not even sure it's a good idea because of the fact that ABV is already ground and flattened. Almost positive the sensor needs the height and fulsomeness of fresh bud to properly do an infusion. Anyway with ABV my ratio which I got from Vtac is 1/2 cup ABV 1/2 cup oil. If you want an interesting and utterly simple way to infuse ABV, search "cold infusion" here.

jeffp,
Reactions: in8won

in8won

Live every day like you are on vacation
haven't used the butter machine with ABV and I'm not even sure it's a good idea because of the fact that ABV is already ground and flattened. Almost positive the sensor needs the height and fulsomeness of fresh bud to properly do an infusion. Anyway with ABV my ratio which I got from Vtac is 1/2 cup ABV 1/2 cup oil. If you want an interesting and utterly simple way to infuse ABV, search "cold infusion" here.

I am not sure about the volume of product in the magic butter machine when using abv. I do knowI have to hit the minimum level line. I will search cold infusion and look forward to learning more about cooking with abv.

in8won,
Top Bottom