ABV Smoothie - Trip Summary (First Post)

xtraterrestrial

Hello Everyone,

I am a first time poster as well as a first time ABV user. I have done some reading and found what i hope will be a good way to consume ABV. In addition to this initial post describing my recipe, I will follow up with status updates throughout the day as i try ABV for the first time. I saw a similar post to this and thought it was interesting so i figured i'd take a stab at it. Enjoy and please feel free to comment.

NOTE: I will try to concisely describe the effects at the beginning of each time increment but once i am stoned, i may drag on a bit and let my thoughts wonder. Feel free to read or ignore my ramblings.

Recipe:
2 TBSP ABV
2 TBSP Peanut Butter
1 Banana
1 Handful of Blueberries
2 Handfuls of Mixed Leafy Greens (Spinach, Chard, Kale, Mizuna)
1 TBSP Flax Seeds
1 TBSP Chia Seeds
1/3 Cup of Water

Step 1. Put ABV into bowl and grind to a fine powder using the back of a spoon.

2. Add Peanut Butter to bowl and mix thoroughly.

3. Microwave on Medium power for 1:30. (This step is not necessary but I have been led to believe that it will help the ABV adhere to the fat in the peanut butter, resulting in a better high? We shall see)

4. Allow the mixture to cool in fridge for 5-10 mins.

5. After the mixture has cooled, combine all the ingredients into whatever blender you have access to.

6. Blend until you are satisfied with the consistency (I prefer a thin and well mixed drink)

7. Enjoy!

The time is 11:56, i will be begin consuming this at 12:30.

Didn't actually drink it until 12:50 because I dropped it out of the microwave... Take care that you don't make the same mistake. I will just keep editing this original post for the status updates.

2:00 - I feel very in the moment with a nice slight buzz all over my body. Playing BO4 with a headset on after just an hour was totally immersive. Overall high is probably at about 5/10

Last edited:

xtraterrestrial

Hello Everyone,

I am a first time poster as well as a first time ABV user. I have done some reading and found what i hope will be a good way to consume ABV. In addition to this initial post describing my recipe, I will follow up with status updates throughout the day as i try ABV for the first time. I saw a similar post to this and thought it was interesting so i figured i'd take a stab at it. Enjoy and please feel free to comment.

NOTE: I will try to concisely describe the effects at the beginning of each time increment but once i am stoned, i may drag on a bit and let my thoughts wonder. Feel free to read or ignore my ramblings.

Recipe:
2 TBSP ABV
2 TBSP Peanut Butter
1 Banana
1 Handful of Blueberries
2 Handfuls of Mixed Leafy Greens (Spinach, Chard, Kale, Mizuna)
1 TBSP Flax Seeds
1 TBSP Chia Seeds
1/3 Cup of Water

Step 1. Put ABV into bowl and grind to a fine powder using the back of a spoon.

2. Add Peanut Butter to bowl and mix thoroughly.

3. Microwave on Medium power for 1:30. (This step is not necessary but I have been led to believe that it will help the ABV adhere to the fat in the peanut butter, resulting in a better high? We shall see)

4. Allow the mixture to cool in fridge for 5-10 mins.

5. After the mixture has cooled, combine all the ingredients into whatever blender you have access to.

6. Blend until you are satisfied with the consistency (I prefer a thin and well mixed drink)

7. Enjoy!

The time is 11:56, i will be begin consuming this at 12:30.

Didn't actually drink it until 12:50 because I dropped it out of the microwave... Take care that you don't make the same mistake. I will just keep editing this original post for the status updates.

2:00 - I feel very in the moment with a nice slight buzz all over my body. Playing BO4 with a headset on after just an hour was totally immersive. Overall high is probably at about 5/10
Question for anyone seeing this,

How do you feel about caffeine while also consuming abv? Any different than a normal smoke and coffee?

xtraterrestrial,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

HighMtnSkier

Waiting for winter
Question for anyone seeing this,

How do you feel about caffeine while also consuming abv? Any different than a normal smoke and coffee?
I do it all the time. 2 Tablespoons of ABV into a Keto Bulletproof coffee (Google it if you're not familiar), with some added butter or coconut oil. Never had any problems, but obviously I'd use decaf coffee if it was late at night.

DirtyD

Mr X, about how dark or light is the starting material abv? TIA, and cheers, D.

DirtyD,

proceeds_the_weedian

I do it all the time. 2 Tablespoons of ABV into a Keto Bulletproof coffee (Google it if you're not familiar), with some added butter or coconut oil. Never had any problems, but obviously I'd use decaf coffee if it was late at night.

This is my preferred way of consuming abv,too. I infuse batches of virgin coconut oil,great stuff to have on hand when you want to be high for 3-5 hours but can't vape. Eating the oil straight works,but it comes on waaaay quicker mixed in a hot beverage.

Top Bottom