ABV Pollen

HuskerMath

So, since I started vaping, I've been collecting the ABV and grinding it down to pollen using a stone grinder. I've kept the pollen in a glass container in the freezer, but for a number of reasons, it can't go int he freezer or fridge at all anymore. If I just leave it at room temperature, will the potency be lost over time? Well, I know it WILL be lost over time, but how long? I plan on making edibles later on, but it'll be several more months before I have enough, and I've been saving up for several months already.

HuskerMath,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
I dont think it matters as much for abv, but for your fresh stuff the best method to store your stuff is inside a vacuum sealed mason jar, in a dark cupboard. Freezing is never a good idea.

Have you heard about abv milkshakes? You might not need as much abc as you think, a couple of tablespoons of abv should rock your world.

notmyrealUSERname,

HuskerMath

Yeah, I keep my fresh herb in a small air tight jar, and then that's in a large pickle jar (along with all other supplies), and that's in my closet haha Yeah, I haven't entirely decided on what edibles I'll be making just yet. Milkshakes are up there though.

HuskerMath,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Just a note, but you can't grind anything in to pollen.

It's just powdered ABV.

Keep it dark and cool and you should be able to keep it for a while. It's hard to give any guarantees for how long it will keep me thinks.

OhTheAgony,
Reactions: snew

HuskerMath

I've always heard the fine herb referred to as pollen - not actual pollen, of course, just that the product resembles it.

HuskerMath,
Top Bottom