ABV homemade reeses peanut butter cups.

caseball2051

Hello all, I modified GettinLifted's peanut butter recipe and thought Id share it with everyone.

First, head on over to that thread and follow his directions. (I used skippy peanut butter and it worked fine. Skippy has also never failed me for firecrackers. I know organic is suggested, but it is by no means neccesary.)

http://fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=4279

After the discs have hardened....

1. melt chocolate in a bowl
2. layer the cupcake liner bottom with chocolate
3. insert pb disc on top of chocolate layer
4. add more choclate to make a top layer
5 fridge until they are solid.
6. enjoy with some milk!

I added 1g per cupcake liner when I made the pb discs so this makes for nice measured dosing and i found that it tastes better than firecrackers.

caseball2051,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
You. Evil. Person.

All I need now is an edible that I would eat if I were hungry, and you've just handed it to me :lol:

Thanks

Tom

tdavie,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
Damn, caseball, i'm gonna have to step up my game! good idea!

for a more reeces like experience mix in some powdered sugar and a pinch of salt to the PB, then freeze.

chocolate needs to be tempered to get a good smooth shine, but candy coating disks can just be melted and used as is.

this may be our next edible :)

herbgirl,

caseball2051

herbgirl, i had read a recipe after that calls for a pinch of sugar and salt to get a more authentic taste, good suggestion.

as far as the chocolate goes, I just tossed a handful of choc chips in a bowl and put them in the microwave

caseball2051,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Damn you guys are EVIL I tell you!! Who's peanut butter discs fell into my chocolate?? Man, I want one NOW!! ROFL!!

Lo,

caseball2051

the 1g per serving is more for dosing purposes than anything else.

potency depends on how much you vape out of your herb and what potency herb you started with. everyone is different concerning edibles and dosing anyway. Its just an easy way to eat a certain amount.

caseball2051,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
caseball; I tried the PB cups last night. Ate one (~1g ABV) at 10:20 pm. Ate another one (1/2 piece) at midnight. Had the expected effect and knocked me on my ass, but it tasted good, unlike most of the 'sweet' edibles I make.

thanks for the post.

Tom

tdavie,

Nycdeisel

Looks good, and pretty easy once you've got those pb discs down! its the perfect kind of treat that could easily fall into the wrong hands. but I would also be tempted to eat more then one, or three... :lol:

Nycdeisel,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Yup! I know I'm tempted now lol! These sound divine!

Lo,
Top Bottom