ABV Farts - 'nuff Said: Don't Eat ABV (UNLESS YOU WATER WASH FIRST!)

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
WTF?!

I just didn't know how eating ABV directly would produce farts smelling like my kitchen when I cook with it...for two days! just terrible. So, don't eat ABV directly.

------------------------------------------------

I was wondering why people spend so much time cooking their ABV into oil or butter. When I was young I made a batch of brownies, maybe thirty years ago...and I knew decarboxylation was the main worry, that and dosage, but i powdered the weed directly into the brownie mix.

so when someone pointing out ABV is already decarboxylated I thought, 'cool! I can eat it any way i want'

What i wanted was a way to eat it without stinking up the whole house, so I experimented with finely powdering and mixing it directly with chocolate, to mix into ice cream. it works wonderfully, but wait for the smell!

Just awefull...but for anyone who wants to try it, this is a real easy recipe, hahahaha:

ABV Chocolate Crumble (for ice cream)

1/2 C Powdered ABV (thru fine strainer, remove anything gritty)
1/2 t Honey
2 t Chocolate Hazelnut Peanut Butter
1 t Chocolate Syrup

nuke ingredients 15-30 seconds, mix thoroughly, cool slightly and serve under or over ice cream. simple and quick way to pound down ABV. No fuss, no muss, just one problem.

VWFringe,

steiner666

Serial vapist
lmao, theres just something about this thread topic + your avatar that made me :lol: before i really even got to read it all. aside from the stinky ass, how was the effect? i've heard so many varying opinions on how worthwhile eating abv is.

steiner666,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
Eating the ABV was really pleasant, powdering it so finely and mixing it with chocolate made it palatable, especially with ice cream.

the effect was slow to start, didnt really KNOW it was working (to the level I expected) until I was two full hours into it, but by three and a half hours I was thinking, 'I am sooo high.'

I did not weigh it out, but it filled (slightly compressed) into one of these tins (found this pic, not mine):

145605603_f5c665b218_o.jpg

- so I guess it was around a third of an ounce.

i made waffles with ABV cooking oil before (with butterscotch cookie chips), but they weren't strong enough.

so i got the high i wanted, know to use only half a tin next time, but need to find a way to leach out the smelling stuff before i do it again.

VWFringe,

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
that's funny right there:lol:

what about watercuring to remove the fart inducing properties - not sure whether they are water soluble? Or maybe just eat your abv with some gas-x or something?
I have just enough ABV saved up for a batch of brownies and I plan on starting the watercuring process tonight. I'm just hoping to remove some of the burnt taste so it doesn't ruin my brownies.
I've made brownies with fresh bud before very weedy tasting and our #2 smelled like weed for days after lol. no fartybutt though.

or you could try fart filtering undies when you dose orally :cool:
http://www.under-tec.com/index.php

herbgirl,

VWFringe

Naruto Fan
WATER CURING TAKES AWAY THE SMELL!

I used 2/3 gallon water over 1/3 oz ABV, so LOTs of water!

shook it several times the first day

changed water second day, very little murkiness.

changed water the third day, water looked clear, so i changed it again real quick, squeezed out the water and dried the ABV in the over at 195 F for 40 minutes. Mixed it with melted chocolate, and mixed it into vanilla ice cream, just like cookie crumble! High took about two hours, but got stronger and i didn't feel any need to vape for the rest of the evening (strong 6 hours).

Thanks to HerbGirl for doing a thread on water washing ABV!

Peace!

VWFringe,
Top Bottom