ABV & decarb question

Tony Timeless

Hello!

I have a question:
Is my ABV activated and ready to ingest even when the time the flower was cooking was very short?

What I mean:
I typically load a small amount of flower in my vape (EVO) and vape this in 1 long hit. After that i empty the bowl and dump the ABV (which is quite brown and evenly vaped). I vape at rather high temperatures.
So this means that the ABV I produce is flower that has been vaped for a very short time- lnstead of being cooked over a longer time with for example a session vape like the Solo or smth. A one-hitter vaped bud:)
I wonder if its active nevertheless?
I am trying to find a way to use my ABV (like firecrackers f.e.) - l mixed about 2 teaspoons of fine ground lighter ABV with a little bit of Ice-cream and didn‘t had that much success tbh. Should I rather switch to decarbing fresh flower and use those for some tasty edibles?

Thanks for any help in advance🙏

davendk93

Enthusiast/Customizer
Yes, it’s active. Decarb occurs by heat. So AVB(ABV) is activated because the heat causes decarboxylation. For this reason you can, but probably shouldn’t, eat avb and get stoned. It’ll probably taste terrible though. Also, you’d probably need a good amount for it to have an effect, as most of the THC gets vaped out.
I used both avb and fresh flower for eddies. Sometimes, mixed together or independent. If you’re using just avb, you need a lot. Personally I noticed that whenever avb is used, the high is very sluggish and sleepy. When it’s not used, I get an entire experience, from giggly to stoned to couch locked to sleepy

davendk93,
Top Bottom