Abundance of jars from dispensaries...

Adobewan

Hi All,

I was a voracious jar hunter. I settled on a combination of great black glass jars and mason jars with Boveda packs inside a dark space.
I'm fortunate to live where there is both a healthy legal flower market, as well as a thriving black market and I've been frequenting LAWonderland for their sales(highly recommended for southern Californians without a source.) All their flower comes in nice air-tight glass jars, I imagine that's the case with many dispensaries.
So what is everyone doing with their growing piles of great jars?

Adobewan,

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
I try to buy in bulk as much as possible, but when I get pre-pack 1/4’s or 1/2’s the taller jars some brands use are excellent to keep around for any others that might come in pouches; I remove everything from pouches and put it in glass as soon as I get it.

Timps27,
Reactions: Adobewan

Adobewan

I try to buy in bulk as much as possible, but when I get pre-pack 1/4’s or 1/2’s the taller jars some brands use are excellent to keep around for any others that might come in pouches; I remove everything from pouches and put it in glass as soon as I get it.
I also try to buy in bulk, that's where the mason jars come in and I jar everything asap as well.
Many great minds thinking alike around here.

Adobewan,
Top Bottom