? About an eBay auction I ran across

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Who in the world knows what that is, the description says 97% T_C. Seems like a high risk to put THC meds up there, could be CBD with terps infused?

psychonaut,
Reactions: howie105

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
I've had hemp only 30% CBD extract the rest is terpenes + waxes,it still vapes nicely if you dont overcook.
I've had also 20% i think brand was grizzly og or something like that.

Last edited:
Abysmal Vapor,
Those are simply VG based flavor concentrates for adding to e-cig juice for flavoring.

Google it and you'll see what it is.

That seller is doing the same thing our food producers are doing. He's putting MADE WITH 100% BEEF on a product that is 99.9% soy and .01% beef. LOL

He has sold plenty. Just goes to show how the sheeple can be deceived. LOL

Last edited:

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@Hackerman Heisenberg distillery OMG... probably those are some natural crack cartridges :D ..
breaking-bad-branding.jpg

Abysmal Vapor,
You can jump on eBay and do a search for "TERPENES".

You will find Durbin Poison and White Widow and Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies and all the other popular strains.

All they are doing is taking a terpene profile from a popular strain and using terps to copy the same profile. Less the canabinoids, naturally. ;). So, no THC or CBD or CBG. But, plenty of Limonene, Myrcene, Linolool, Alpha and Beta Pinene and all the other tasty terps.

Another rampant and uncontrolled abuse or terps. People are going to learn the hard way just how dangerous these terps are that they are sucking down without any knowledge or regard.

Top Bottom