A whole lot of ecig liquid...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I'm hoping this ad will be accepted because it stretches the parameters of what this site is about. If it's not acceptable that's cool - there's always Craigslist.
Anyhoo....
When I first started vaping ecigs I went with 24mg and a 50/50 blend of VG/PG.
And when I was gainfully employed I stocked up on flavors that appealed to me as I went along.
All this has changed.
No job and I've decreased my nic level down from 24 mg to 18mg, and I've moved to 75 percent VG (which I find to be smoother on my old man throat) so I figured I'd put these up for sale cheap.
I would imagine that this collection represents about two years worth of liquid, so if you're interested this is what I have -

Unless specified these are all 24 mg:

2 bottles of honey (30ml) from Greenhouse One - new.
1 bottle of the same, almost new.
1 bottle of green apple (30ml) from MadVapes - new.
1 bottle of cherry blossom (30ml) from MadVapes - new.
1 bottle of top banana (30ml) from MadVapes - new.
1 bottle of menthol (China) (50ml) from MadVapes - new.
1 bottle of Hawaiian delight (30ml) from MadVapes - new.
1 bottle of lemon blueberry (30ml) from MadVapes - new.
1 bottle of top banana (10ml) from MadVapes - new.
1 bottle of candy cane (30ml) from MadVapes - about 1/5 left.
1 bottle of ultra mint (30ml) from MadVapes - about half left in it.
1 bottle of french vanilla (10ml) from MadVapes - most of it is left.
1 bottle of Pillbox 38 "Patti's Wicked Mint" from Totally Wicked's Patriot Range, 18mg, 30ml, new.
1 bottle of Pillbox 38 "Mad Dog" from Totally Wicked's Patriot Range, 18 mg, 30 ml, about half left.
1 glass bottle with dropper of forgotten flavor - I think from Alien Visions, about 30ml.
1 bottle of Lime Mist from Void Mist - about 1/3rd left of 30 ml.
8 sample (3ml) bottles of various flavors from Totally Wicked, most are new. The flavors are:
Winter Grape, Spiced Apple, Winter Punch (about 2/3rd left), Mint Choco Cheesecake (most of it is left), Winter Sunshine (most of it is left), Vanilla Cappuccino (about 1/3rd left), Blackberry Rum, Winter Blackberry.
Finally... from Alien Visions:
Gorilla Juice (30ml) - most of it is left.
Boba's Bounty (30ml) - new.
Christy's Capp (30ml) - new.

I don't know what to sell this for. The rules state I should state a maximum price so off the top of my head I'll say $80 shipping included. That seems fair and win win.

thanks...

juice.jpg
[/IMG]

having trouble with photobucket for some reason - attempting to do this with dropbox.
juice.JPG

jeffp,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom