A truly portable solution for portable vaping with water?

mnd99

Daily driver is Cloud Evo with Lynx Kit with water.

Going on a road trip with few of my friends. Many of them do not approve of the medicine. I would have my backpack with me. I need a portable solution that can be in the packpack but I need water. Looking for a powerhouse like the Cloud but in a portable solution. I know that's asking for too much. If this was your situation, what vaporizer would be in your backpack?

P:S This is for flower.

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Do you need it stealth or only battery powered?

If stealth is not an issue get something like a Iheat or Splinter Z, a good 2/3 batteries mod box and the watertool of your choice in your backpack. Personnaly I have an Iheat and it's a powerhouse with water and true convection although this setup might works with every vape designed to be used with a watertool but if you need stealth too there is a few portable vapes with built-in watertool although, for the ones I tested, it's not comparable to a true watertool. Here a list of the vapes with built in watertools, maybe there is more I forgotten or didn't know:

- Hydrology9 by Cloudious9 (conduction, I posted a review in the thread but it's not glorious)
- Adventurer by FocusVape (conduction too, reviewed this one too...)
- ... shorter list than I thought maybe somebody can add more vapes to that list.
And somes with a separated bubbler:
- IQ
- X-Max V2 Pro
- Fury2
- Focus vape pen
Most of this bubblers are very small and doesn't smoothen the vapor very well in comparison with a true bubbler, not a lot of airflow too. Maybe the best is the Hydro9 but airflow is pretty restricted imho (and performances are a bit meh..).
If your vape comes with a water tool adapter you can buy some of this tiny bubblers, if there is no adapter there is still some diy solutions.

If butane is involved give a look at the Supreme V3 it looks like a true powerhouse despite a rough design and it's designed to be used with a bubbler or a j-hook.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Fury 2 and you can choose the bubbler V2 as a free attachment.

Plus they sell dosing capsules that you can pre-load before your trip. When you want to load a new bowl, you can just say "Hey guys, look at that Owl", and when they turn to look, you just pop a capsule in your F2 and there you go.

Last edited:
RIO by Stashe.
Ultimate portable rig.

He was looking for a flower vape, not a portable dab rig. Yeah, I've only ever heard of the Hydrology9 as a vape with built-in water filtration. Otherwise, lots of vapes have either factory or aftermarket Water Pipe Adapters or WPA's. I have the S&B Mighty and got a free WPA when I bought it from Puffitup.com

I also know that the Boundless Terra comes with a WPA in the box, so these are both battery vapes that can be used with a separate water pipe that you may already have. If you want a hard hitting vape then I've heard the Boundless Terra is up there as far as battery portable vapes are concerned.

stinkytofus

Hydrology 9 is what hes looking for

Another one i can recommend is da vinci iq with the mouthpiece bubbler

But tbh if im outside... Screw the bubbler just vape it lmaos

stinkytofus,

Mynameismud

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Carta with the herb atomizer might be a decent option. Havent tried the herb chamber but it looks like it works well.

Mynameismud,
Top Bottom