a special blend

SirTokeAlot

howdy,
whats the best way to get the resin material off of the clear joint papers roaches (asiatic cotton mallow rolling paper)
i was thinking soaking them in a glass of warm alcohol and stirring them around; or if i use water will it float to the top and i can collect it with a spoon?
then how would i be able to make vape carts from it, or even an edible?

SirTokeAlot,
  • Haha
Reactions: Bologna

SirTokeAlot

i got a handfull of little roach papers ive been saving for a year or so, from many strains; can i upload a photo of it from my phone?

SirTokeAlot,
  • Haha

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
i got a handfull of little roach papers ive been saving for a year or so, from many strains; can i upload a photo of it from my phone?
Awesome! Of course you can, you just need to upload it to an image hosting site like imgur or imgbb and then post the links here... super easy

THIS I gotta see!

Bologna,
  • Haha
Reactions: Cheebsy

Octavia

No thoughts, head empty
howdy,
whats the best way to get the resin material off of the clear joint papers roaches (asiatic cotton mallow rolling paper)
i was thinking soaking them in a glass of warm alcohol and stirring them around; or if i use water will it float to the top and i can collect it with a spoon?
then how would i be able to make vape carts from it, or even an edible?
If you really want to you could probably use alcohol for decent effect, but there’s a high likelihood that you will dissolve the wrappers too. Even if it works, you’re still working with presumably combustion reclaim which tastes NASTY and is really only worth salvaging if you’re desperate (tried smoking pipe scrapings once, do not recommend).

Could try making tea or hot cocoa with them? Would still taste like drinking an ash tray, but if you confine the butts to a tea bag you’ll at least keep most of the gunk contained, and milk/non dairy alternatives have enough fat to help dissolve the remaining thc.

Pls no. Or follow bologna’s advice, I’m starting to get morbidly curious the more I think about it.

Canna Chameleon

Muted by mods. Run off by rudeness.
You can always try to insert them rectally.

Happy Dance GIF by Ethan Barnowsky

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Nah, don't listen to the Negative Nancy's, @SirTokeAlot. Please DO! I really do wanna see, and very much so. Maybe we can trouble-shoot this issue together.

Edit:

my avatar pic
Cool, but no cigar.... your privacy settings won't allow us to click your profile so we cant see the full size image... gotta say tho, even the tiny avatar looks promising!

SirTokeAlot

smoking the clears are much better than smoking regular paper, butt i know this site is about vaping,

Last edited:
SirTokeAlot,

SirTokeAlot

Nah, don't listen to the Negative Nancy's, @SirTokeAlot. Please DO! I really do wanna see, and very much so. Maybe we can trouble-shoot this issue together.

Edit:

Cool, but no cigar.... your privacy settings won't allow us to click your profile so we cant see the full size image... gotta say tho, even the tiny avatar looks promising!
it should suffice for now

SirTokeAlot,

SirTokeAlot

i might be able to get a spoonful of.the liquid, i dont care about how it will taste, as long as it serves its purpose

SirTokeAlot,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
i might be able to get a spoonful of.the liquid, i dont care about how it will taste, as long as it serves its purpose

Ok, I'll take a stab at it regardless:

Honestly, and all joking, sarcasm, pomposity etc aside, If I were you, I'd just eat the fuckin things and mess with 'em as little as possible... like, drop 'em all into a small glass of scotch, or something, and pound it down.... DONE.

Bologna,
Reactions: Octavia

SirTokeAlot

Ok, I'll take a stab at it regardless:

Honestly, and all joking, sarcasm, pomposity etc aside, If I were you, I'd just eat the fuckin things and mess with 'em as little as possible... like, drop 'em all into a small glass of scotch, or something, and pound it down.... DONE.
what i had in mind was dilute the material between several vape carts, since i want to take a break from smoking combust

SirTokeAlot,

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
what i had in mind was dilute the material between several vape carts, since i want to take a break from smoking combust
Mr. @SirTokeAlot , I was watching a review on rolling papers yesterday and the claim was that the clear papers had high levels of heavy metals compared to RAW and other more traditional papers. I would consider checking into this if you continue to smoke using those clear papers. I think it was Cewpins, who is a popular youtuber.

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: Octavia

SirTokeAlot

Mr. @SirTokeAlot , I was watching a review on rolling papers yesterday and the claim was that the clear papers had high levels of heavy metals compared to RAW and other more traditional papers. I would consider checking into this if you continue to smoke using those clear papers. I think it was Cewpins, who is a popular youtuber.
thanks for that information, ill look into it. the brands i use Glass and Trip2 ; i guess all they got to do is improve the production process but those clears are.manufactured in china so thats another thing. what i like about those clear cotton paper is they dont burn your lungs as strong as the paper. ive been smoking the clears over a year now and when i smoke paper i just cant anymore. plus they burn slower, less likely to rip or fall apart, and barely have any taste, u can taste the full flavor of the weed. one more.thing that got me asking, it looks like it burns cleaner compared to paper. as i smoke it it looks like the paper is melting or vaping away while the weed is whats burning, so it might be minimizing the dirty byproducts while i inhale

Last edited:
SirTokeAlot,

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
So i am confused...
What are you guys talking about exactly?

It isn't it the leftover papers from smoked joints, is it? Can't identify from the small scaled avatar picture but sure looks like strange stuff...
What are these "roaches"?
I thought 'roaches' were little nugs covered in reclaim/resin/oil and rolled in kief but that's not what's goin on here i guess?
:shrug:

666Honeybadger,

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
So i am confused...
What are you guys talking about exactly?

It isn't it the leftover papers from smoked joints, is it? Can't identify from the small scaled avatar picture but sure looks like strange stuff...
What are these "roaches"?
I thought 'roaches' were little nugs covered in reclaim/resin/oil and rolled in kief but that's not what's goin on here i guess?
:shrug:
No, those are "Moonrocks" you're thinking of and not very vape friendly. Yes, they are the leftover paper from a joint that has had the resiny weed removed. The whole leftover end of a smoked joint is a "roach". @SirTokeAlot (name checks out) would like to extract the resin (NOT known as reclaim in these parts) from said paper to then vape in a cart... which in my mind is pretty much entirely impossible, but I've seen some pretty fucked up shit in my life, so who am I to say....?

Last edited:

SirTokeAlot

yes, so in general : get the brown gooey stuff off the leaflets and into a small concentrate, so how?

SirTokeAlot,

SirTokeAlot

Did you try FREEZING, then quickly scrap?
no, it will just shatter the little pieces, no? im guessing i can heat it in a jar and lift it off the paper, but im woudering if it will disintegrate the papers, and if i can separate it from the resin, or will i just completely disappear and/or be harmless; i may just try to manually scrub them off and not have to worry about the paper, what little tool should i use

SirTokeAlot,

SirTokeAlot

ibfeel like im high from a thousand weeds at the same time, my body is fucking floating around the room

Last edited:
SirTokeAlot,
Top Bottom