A second first vape, while I wait.

Vapenvy

Indie vaper
Yeah, i think people couldn't go wrong with any of the suggestions made so far.

I agree about the long primer being the vapor genies biggest drawback, but it's indestructible and variety of heating options are great. Getting your technique with a torch down helps alot with this.

@Choughed which did you decide in the end (your post wasn't clear)? and let us know what you think of it.

Would love to try the lotus and triihouse stuff at some point but having to buy to try gets expensive...especially with shipping and exchange rates on top, so trying to maximise my variety of devices has taken priority.

Looks like there will be a few of us with the zion/vapman combo in our future.

HD Springer

I think the major comparison of the Zion-vapman is versatility. One is strictly convection the other strictly conduction. I hope you enjoy your purchases. That little egg packs a little vaporizer that will punch you right in the face. It all depends on how close to that line of combustion that you want to walk.

LarryYo

Dab connoisseur.... I just like dabs.... a lot
If the suggestion hasnt been thrown out yet if your looking for a good affordable vaporizer that hits well and is under $100 USD i would have called you crazy! but there is the ecapple iv-1 and this has just about everything that you are looking for!

LarryYo,

Tommy10

If the suggestion hasnt been thrown out yet if your looking for a good affordable vaporizer that hits well and is under $100 USD i would have called you crazy! but there is the ecapple iv-1 and this has just about everything that you are looking for!

Bought one to try, didn't mind it. Only used it for a week or so and now have no idea where it is.

Rang the company today where you ordered the Vapman. It's 02 number so I assume nsw I'm in newcastle nsw and they said express delivery will be here Friday. Also if you try a smoke shop those little $5 refillable plastic mini torch lighters work better than any of the more expensive metal ones I have tried. Should work well enough while you wait for some cheap ones from China (I had a heap for the VG but assume they have all slowly been left in hotels:/)

LarryYo

Dab connoisseur.... I just like dabs.... a lot
Bought one to try, didn't mind it. Only used it for a week or so and now have no idea where it is.
You should take another look i have been using it as my primary vaporizer and it has been running strong just short of an OZ through it at the moment

LarryYo,
Reactions: Tommy10
Top Bottom