A new vaporizer under 200$

arb

Semi shaved ape
The screen on both my air 2 units quit working within days........good luck.

arb,

AlanKeni

The screen on both my air 2 units quit working within days........good luck.
Sorry about that, you're the only one on the net who has a defective arizer haha..No really, i found just 2 guys who have had issues with arizer vapes and they replaced their units..

AlanKeni,
Reactions: arb

arb

Semi shaved ape
They replaced mine also.........which then quit working after being placed on the charger after one day of use.
Customer service on said unit has completely dried up...........like I said good luck I hope your experience is different.
The solo units have been outstanding so I just figure it was one of those things.......user error I am sure.

AlanKeni

Hei guys, can i put a hemp fiber in the arizer air 2 bowl to stop particules? Just like with the vapcap m? I feel like the lung irritation comes from little particles of cannabis pollen so i think i have to filter that shit

AlanKeni,

AlanKeni

Into the stem, yes.
Where? On the top of the 3 holes or inside with the herb?

I'm concerned about burning the hemp fiber putting it in the wrong place

So, i refund the air 2..I found on reddit that the vivant alternate produces cooler vapor than the air 2..At this point i really don't know what can be better than my vivant under 200€...Maybe i should try a vapcap..

Last edited by a moderator:
AlanKeni,

justcametomind

The reddit user may be simply wrong. I have direct feedbacks of Alternates falling apart after a few months of use, Arizer products don't . I made a friend switch to vaporization, he's a lightweight, but he still uses his Arizer Air 1 and it's been years.

AlanKeni

The reddit user may be simply wrong. I have direct feedbacks of Alternates falling apart after a few months of use, Arizer products don't . I made a friend switch to vaporization, he's a lightweight, but he still uses his Arizer Air 1 and it's been years.
I have the alternate for more that a year now and the only thing that cracked is the cooling unit.. It's still working

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
@AlanKeni Have looked into X-max fog ? Airflow is a bit tight,but ok for direct inhalation. If you are into factory made vapes.. it is one of the best i've tried from China.
Constrution is aluminium,there is a silicon seal with ceramic screen followed by metal one. It does an awesome job when paired with a WT and has replaceable batteries,i suggest you look into the dedicated thread,also there are some pretty sweet deals bout it going on for at the moment i think.
If you really want something handcrafted and portable. TUBO and Splinters (Vapefiend.com for EU) are really nice vapes. For portability i would choose either TUBOevic or a Splinter with a Box mod ,but for performance and pairing with water tools my heart goes to the TUBOx,a real powerhouse ... (I didnt do a good job with my recommendation i guess.. just checked and TUBOs are now over 200$(was 175 when i first got ,but TUBOx + mod can still land at that mark)..
If you looking for a desktop, i suggest taking a look at Logvapes,they stood the test of time and deliver really thick hits,you can set it and forget.. The MUSA is over you price range,but you can take a loot at it since it is manufactured in europe..
Since you already own a portable that you are happy with ,probably it is best to look into desktops too.
https://underdogvapes.com/ (oops just checked and they are left puppies out of your price range only),,
If you decide to go for Logvapes i recommend the Underdogs ,mainly because i have had them, always been happy with them and also The Creator is an urgent need of help ,if you wanna help your Karma ,it is the best choice around ! Anyway if you dont dig those take a look at the Hi or E-nano( which also might end up over 200$ with the taxes and shipping though.)
Another good idea is to post an ADD in the classifieds that you are looking for one .I bet you can snatch a sweet deal from out beloved members ,as i did many times already.

Last edited:
Top Bottom