A More Concentrated Hit For The Volcano.

Clive

Hello everyone im new here I hope that your all well and this looks a fantastic site. Somebody gave me what I feel is a great tip for getting a more concentrated hit from the volcano and after doing a bit of googling im surprised it hasnt been used more. Basically you fill the chamber with just enough weed to cover the screen abput .2 or.3 then set your temp to about 185. You then fill the bag but for only ten seconds then stop the machine take the bag of the chamber and move the temperature up ten degrees and repeat the process until you get to about a temperature of 215 and the bag is full. Then vapor bong the bag and regrind and do another bag at 215. You dont have to vapor bong it but I feel its better that way. I was getting a bit despondent with the volcano and was thinking of getting a whip vaporizer but doing this method has made me fall in love with the machine all over again.

With this method I get a very powerful head high that puts a stupid grin on my face. You might even be able to use less weed than I gave I just gave my amount based on my own personal tolerance levels. I would love it if another volcano user could give this method a go if you can spare the time and the weed and let me know the results as I like the person who gave me this tip think that it will make people look at the volcano in a whole new light. Many thanks Clive.

Clive,

Clive

you take the bag of so you can give the herb a little mix while the temp moving up. Im saving up for that vape exhale the cloud looks fantastic really well thought out peice of kit. I also want the Arizer solo which I heare is superb as well. God I love vaping. So many vapes so little money.lol

Clive,
Yeah I have both the ceramic and the SS solo both I use them all the time but sometimes it doesn't set well with me. I can't put it into words cause I'm baked but yesterday I took some hits from it that hurt my chest which never happens. My supreme doesn't hurt my chest; puts me to the floor yes but not tender pain. This post was just making me miss my volc. I really want an all glass vapor path heavy hitter but we can dream. What valve are you using? Try get a smaller water pipe, or illadelph's bag converter. You have a problem with replacing bags (biggest turn off imo).

I had a classic valve but I can't visualize it being efficient to take off the bag maybe spins the bowl or something.

biojuggernaut,

Clive

Iv got the easy valve mate, replacing the bags was a problem at first because of the price of the replacements which is scandalous in my opinion. forty odd pounds it used to cost me to replace the bags till I discovered how to put them on without having to buy the whole set. Thats the only thing I hate about the volcano is the price. Yeah I use a smaller bong works much better in my opinion. I always take the bag of the chamber its good because when your just about to put the bag back on and you start the machine up again I let it go for about 3 seconds til I see a little vapor then put the bag back on. That way I know im getting vapor and not air.

Clive,

ripebuds

I will try this later, would now but just finished my wake'n'bake through Da Buddha. This method does seem like alot of hassle, though that hasn't stopped me doing things in the past.

Thanks for the tip.

Another thing I do with my green sometimes is put the Volcano on the lowest temp and run a fat bit of herb through it so it gently heats, i do this for half an hour then crank the temp up to 6 and the clouds are thick! I wouldn't recommend that for tasty herbs though as it pretty much gets rid of the taste. It is amazing for the high though. I read about this method on here somewhere..

ripebuds,

Clive

Hi ripebuds thanks for giving it go mate. I actually find it less hassle and allot quicker doing it this way I dont know if you will feel the same after trying it. Thanks allot for the tip you gave I shall give it a go later. I think iv read the same thread as you on here I think its about decarborlisation [ i know i spell that wrong sorry all} lol.

Clive,
Top Bottom