A great DIY Water Pipe for Vapes

Kahleed

After smoking hookah with a friend, I was impressed by how much the little bit of ice water in the hookah cooled off the smoke. I decided to look around and see if there was a product that allowed me to cool off vapor from my Wispr 2 and EZ Vape v5. I realize that vapor is already cool relative to other smoking techniques, but prolonged sessions always gave me terrible dry mouth and large draws would easily put me in coughing fits.

After a lot of research, the Orbiter for the MFLB seemed to be exactly what I was looking for. However, it had two drawbacks. First, it's expensive at $80ish. Second, it looked too small for adding ice. Thus, I created my own affordable DIY waterpipe and it worked (and looks!) better than I expected.

Here's a picture of the setup

Assuming you already have a vaporizer capable of using silicone tubing, here is what you'll need:

The setup worked exactly as planned. Some friends and I got ripped off of both of my vapes on different days. We were able to takemuch longer and deeper tokes with the vaping temperature much higher than normal. The highs have been noticeably better. It really curbs dry mouth and coughing and allows you to taste the vapor more acutely.

Because of the success, I decided to share the setup here in case others have been wanting to do the same. Happy vaping!

Top Bottom