A bit of unrest in Montana on Medicinal MJ

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Wow. No other way to say it. Hope those responsible get caught.

Tom

tdavie,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
the criminals who did that most likely favor the meth that saturates billings.

SSS,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Looks to me like a little "good ole boy" mentality using some vigilante justice. Unfortunately, they are ill informed good ole boys. :disgust:

momofthegoons,

SSS

momofthegoons said:
Looks to me like a little "good ole boy" mentality using some vigilante justice. Unfortunately, they are ill informed good ole boys. :disgust:
don't be too sure about that. our state currently has the highest percentage of voters to pass an mmj law in the country---64%. the overriding good ol' boy philosophy in our state is to let people live how they choose. besides, vigilante justice in montana is done with a rope. ;)

SSS,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
SSS said:
momofthegoons said:
don't be too sure about that. our state currently has the highest percentage of voters to pass an mmj law in the country---64%. the overriding good ol' boy philosophy in our state is to let people live how they choose. besides, vigilante justice in montana is done with a rope. ;)
I dunno. This type of act was done to scare/intimidate/threaten/harrass. You take a real MMJ patient who can barely walk (as an example); perhaps on crutches, perhaps in a wheelchair, and they are going to think twice about getting their meds in a place that has been firebombed.

Tom

tdavie,

SSS

my money is on dumb ass kids. billings is full of them.

SSS,

SSS

lwien said:
Dumb ass kid dealers who don't want the competition?
firebombing two businesses won't put a dent in the number of competitors. to do that they would need to firebomb thousands of shops and that wouldn't even make much of a difference. my guy drives to billings twice a month for patients and he's hardly the only one from outside of billings to do that.

SSS,

Beezleb

Its an act of extremism regardless if its economical or belief based or what have you, most likely some personal dispute or the like. I would love to see these people locked up and thrown into a tough prison and to see the expression on their face when a big ole prisoner ask them what they are in for.

I imagine some lip stick and fake boobs comes next.

Beezleb,

slart

This is local to me and what I have not seen mentioned much was that these two stores also had graffiti sprayed that said " Not in out town" the rally cry billings put forth to stop intolerance and racial/religious/hate crimes dozens of years ago.
Not quite the sharpest tools in the shed...

slart,
slart said:
This is local to me and what I have not seen mentioned much was that these two stores also had graffiti sprayed that said " Not in out town" the rally cry billings put forth to stop intolerance and racial/religious/hate crimes dozens of years ago.
Not quite the sharpest tools in the shed...
Actually, yeah.
The second paragraph in the link that started this thread mentions the "Not in our town" graffiti.

Definitely misplaced zealotry.

Howie Feltersnatch,

t00fatt

I wonder if they stopped by the liquor store after tossing a couple molotovs through the window...

t00fatt,
Top Bottom