9mm/8mm adapters

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
Hey guys just wanted to let you all know that the preorder is up on my site for the 9mm female to 8mm male adapters, these will let you run your stunner/dani vape on your existing 8mm Dynavap stems, this was a way to let everyone use all the cool custom Dynavap stems they've had over the years but still upgrade

These are made from 316ss and have the heatsink fins cut in to prevent heat transfer from conduction as best as possible, I had no trouble with heat on my revolve stem with a stunner head after multiple bowls

tinctorus

Accessory Maker
New pictures and videos are up on my IG and store website, I should start shipping out next week

First video with the new 9/8mm adaptersl, in this video I'm running the stock Dynavap stem and intercooler with my adapter and a ZrO2 Stunner with Rev B bowl, you can see the significant heat difference between the top of the Dynavap stem and the adapter itself, it sucks away a large portion of the heat, I really don't feel the Dynavap stem gets any hotter with this adapter/head combo than it would on a vapcap with fmj imo

Top Bottom