7th Floor Shipping Options?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleJunior

I ordered a new wand and hose a week ago and they said they'd send shipping confirmation when it gets sent, but I never received anything. I checked the website again and noticed this message next to ALL Shipping options -

"This shipping method is currently unavailable. If you would like to ship using this shipping method, please contact us. "

And I just noticed it costs the same amount to ship the ENTIRE Vaporizer as it does to just ship the wand and whip... that shit can just be sent in a manila envelope... I'm going to call them, but I'm not sure if their open on Saturdays.. so in the meantime can anyone shed light on this?

UncleJunior,

Nosferatu

I just ordered an LSV and that message is for USPS shipping. They are sending from US parcel Serivce or something. I got my LSV but got no tracking number either, I'm guessing this other shipper doesnt offer that. But dont worry, its probably still coming, you just wont know when, well thats at least how it was for me a few days ago.

Nosferatu,

Infected

With my order than I placed on the 29th, the order status was always on "Processing". Turned out their system wasn't updating and I never got a tracking number. Perhaps just send them an email and find out what's going on. You'll have to wait until Monday to get a reply though.

Infected,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom