7th Floor sales?

Status
Not open for further replies.

beach bum

I am ready to pull the trigger on a new toy. However, after reading through the appropriate threads, I noted that 7th Floor periodically has sales with great discounts. Obviously, 30% off on a $400-$500 purchase is significant, so am trying to hold out until the next sale. Has anybody watched enough sale-cycles to offer thoughts about when the next discount may occur? Not trying to be cheap - just prudent. I looked at other vendors/resellers, but prefer on this particular item to go direct via the manufacturer so as to get the color/set-up I want.

Mods...if I posted this in the wrong spot, it was purely by accident. Thought it might best fit here. Please feel free to move if appropriate. Thanks!

beach bum,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
the price on the lsv is pretty reasonable now. but if you wanna wait on a deal then i suggest signing up for the news letter, they will email you if there is any kind of sell. an lsv with some a couple of wpa and a spare heater cover will only run about $300 at the moment, which isn't all that bad.

ilovebOObs,

beach bum

the price on the lsv is pretty reasonable now. but if you wanna wait on a deal then i suggest signing up for the news letter, they will email you if there is any kind of sell. an lsv with some a couple of wpa and a spare heater cover will only run about $300 at the moment, which isn't all that bad.

Thanks for the response, boobs! I was thinking SSV. :brow: I signed up for the newsletter a while back (and created a login), but have yet to receive anything other than an email at the time of sign up confirming my newsletter subscription. I was hoping they might have Memorial Day or July 4th specials...in which case I'll hold out to make my purchase then.

beach bum,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
hahah sorry about that :lol:. what ssv combo are you thinking of getting thats $400-$500?

ilovebOObs,

beach bum

A pretty color, maybe some engraving, vapor tamer and mouthpiece...extra tubing. Thinking about new glass piece also. :drool:

beach bum,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom