• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
There was something extremely wrong with that unit out of the factory if the element was touching the glass. Contact the place you purchased it.

Why do you say the unit is dead if the glass is only cracked? Is the element still touching the glass?

Edit: I now see it was a secondary market purchase. You can still try to contact 7th Floor.

Deadshort480,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Because the element won't heat up anymore but it did touch

This is how I've gotten it from Vitolo... /;

m0sh,

m0sh

It worked properly before this? It sounds like short within the unit

Ok yeah I fucked it up, I asked for tech specs and never gotten...should have used an adapter... dammint I'm stupid... you think 7th floor would fix it?

m0sh,

m0sh

Nah he had more...what a tool I am...I was sure it accept 100-240V

m0sh,

gosaints420

OH yeah... I see...so it ok then? It doesn't feel like it fits tightly ... I thought I ought to connect it the other way...

EDIT: So I need to unscrew put it in and then screw it back...too bad it literly moves freely...not sure I would like to have that only...

Too bad aqualab charges me 31.75$ for shipment...you happen to know sites in the EU?

EDIT2: You know its actually cool that it moves (apart from my worries of breaking it), I can give the HT a slight invert as I always do anyway... :)

You leave the cap unscrewed and leave the wpa in the wp like this.
Life-Saber-Vaporizer-Water-Pipe-Adapter-In-Use-500x500_zps4bb373c6.jpg

gosaints420,

m0sh

OK...I am stupid. super stupid because I could have gotten a step down...

Will they fix it you think?

m0sh,

m0sh

Its all good guys, I made a noob mistake that I never do and I just thought all units are the same like for say arizer's products.

7th will take care of me, its a brand new unit...please ignore my msg's ;)

m0sh,
Just looked at that link at the new style for mounting the heater cover. When did they do that?
First time I noticed it too. Perhaps when they released the colour LSVs.

Its all good guys, I made a noob mistake that I never do and I just thought all units are the same like for say arizer's products.

7th will take care of me, its a brand new unit...please ignore my msg's ;)
Glad to hear you're being taken care of.

kingofnull,
i just got my LSV, it has a chord relief, anyways im new to vaporizing an im just wondering if im taking huge vapor hits or a mix or vapor an smoke.

if im able to see the cloud of smoke or vapor inside the wand when pulling is that a sign of smoke? or just heavy vapor? im coughing like crazy sometimes LOL

itchmynipple,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Vapor is visible. If you are seeing ash in your spent load then you are achieving combustion rather than vaporization. Where are you setting the temperature?

Deadshort480,
also, i think when i pack it all the way to the top it burns the top layer much easier

ima play with it some more, maybe i just need to quit thinking an start experimenting..

itchmynipple,

Vitolo

Vaporist
To clarify, I did not sell my LSV.
I got a brand new one through 7th floor, and shipped it to m0sh as a favor, due to his location.
The package is insured, so he could have gone that way for the glass, but chose to order a new HC rather than abuse the system (bravo) and also avoid a wait.
7th Floor is not only repairing the unit, but switching him over to 220V.

Last edited:

Your Highness

Cannasseur
I recently purchased an LSV off of a member here and I am loving it. I love the manual driving aspect of it. I have been enjoying reading through the thread and getting tips. From an experienced vaporist point of view, I am really having fun getting to know this beast!

Your Highness,
Top Bottom