Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
oh crap your right. they call it a ceramic flavor disc. maybe thats why i never noticed.

ilovebOObs,

aquabats

Just received the LSV! Medicated (slightly, will explain...)Quick impressions!

Got the package today, they shipped it 5 days ago.

Very sleek looking, everything looks nice.. better than the pictures.

unpackaged everything, everything intact, plugged it in and started to let it warm up on full blast...3 min later. packed a .15g (very tiny, imo) bowl. ease of doing all this 8/10

first 3 hits at around 1oclock temp mark, big clouds 8/10
then 3 more mini clouds 7/10
then I stirred and repeated this for about 5 min.

I think after the first 3 or 4 hits, even after stirring I barely saw anything.. but continued to do this for another 10 min till I couldn't see anything at all..even at full power.. I was a bit disappointed at only seeing something after the first few hits. Maybe I didn't pack much of a bowl. I will pack a larger one tonight. Because I still have work to finish before I can get really medicated.

Finally, dumped my bowl. mostly brown but did see some semi green bits.. I turned it on full blast and still not all brown. Maybe I didnt grind it well enough, I hurriedly did all this because I still have work to do...lol.

Will pack a larger bowl, maybe .20 or .25g? later tonight. Overall I give my first experience with a tiny bowl pack a 7.5~8/10 rating ...not bad! .. this is coming from a big bong user.. this is my first ever experience with a quality desktop vape.

other than the iolite and cheap box vapes.

if you don't wanna read all this... tl;dr summary: First quality vape experience 7.5/10 rating with a tiny bowl (.15g). Coming from a heavy bong user. Will review with a larger bowl later tonight!

aquabats,

willieR

Been here since 2009
The stone being a porous material to absorb oil? Somehow in my tiny brain that sort of compromises an otherwise clean airstream.

EDIT: Congrats on the new LSV!

willieR,

ThirdGunman

The stone seems pretty safe to me. I think they're said to be inert, and as long as you keep it free from contaminants it shouldn't add anything to the air or vapor. My only concern would be that I always see people using stones with high powered torches, but I bet you could get some pretty serious heat going if you preheated the stone with the LSV right before adding the concentrate. I'de like to hear a review, however they are fairly cheap so I might just have to review it myself. :p

ThirdGunman,

turk

turk
...not sure if that's for oils......noticed that they have added an extensive collection of "herbs"....least I didn't notice before...

turk,

aquabats

.25g rip yesterday night.. Pretty good 8/10 high, but I still did not get that couch-lock/stony effect....

Question.. I'm a vapor noob... but when you stop seeing visible vapor even after stirring is that when the bowl is done?
Or do u usually just judge by the color of the bowl?

aquabats,

turk

turk
....yep it's probably done....although you can try to turn heat up...don't start on high (I start at noon, than increase after a couple hits..)
couch-lock is a variable of your strain of weed/bud...not your vaporizer...

turk,

aquabats

Ic.... I know couch-lock is effected by stain. But I smoked the same strain a few days ago and will get that affect. (Grand daddy master kush btw)

aquabats,

willieR

Been here since 2009
Combustion pulls all cannabinoids. Low temp vape pulls more of the head buzz cannabinoid profile. High temp vape starts pulling out the body buzz cannabinoid profile.

willieR,

Raf007

Retailer
My Cloud is still on its way but even without trying it I kinda foresee how the LSV can have advantages, less fragile, good enough heat retention, youc an watch your herb while you vape, it's durable and it resists to shocks.
Wpa, direct draw, whip...for someone looking for a price/quality/versatile vape the LSV is a serious contender.

Not to say that I don't already cherrish my Cloud. ;)

Raf007,

ilovebOObs

had the chance to try out the cloud today. not gonna do a real write up since i only had a very limited time with the cloud. the major difference for me is the taste, it was very flavorful without getting the popcorny taste after a few hits. abv is also really evenly brown without the black spots i normally get with the LSV, not that i minded the black spots.

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: willieR

ilovebOObs

yeah i really enjoyed the experience, especially once i cranked up the heat on it. but abv comes out evenly brown, i wish i could of taken pics but the club didn't like cameras inside. also the cloud unit wasn't as big as i expected so that very nice.

ilovebOObs,
Reactions: willieR

aquabats

Used my LSV on a king stemline yesterday night.. really tried to hold the vapor in, doing some re-breathing techniques. My goodness.... HUGE clouds... even bigger hits. I can milk the chamber for a good 8+ secs... giving very thick but still not too harsh vapor clouds. Definitely consider me converted.

The LSV with the wpa really shines if you have glass that's high volume and low drag. Really blew me away... haven't been that high since my first time dabbing.

(Not a fully milked pic... but I want to make a video next and show the capabilities of the LSV on a big volume glass piece. The LSV + wpa really impressed me... 9.5/10!)
ApNogIZCIAEN97j.jpg

bayneite

Hello, last night received I my LSV and I am initially delighted with its aesthetics, performance and usability. Most aspects pertaining to the LSV's construction and use have been covered so, from me just a brief summation.

Good looking item that feels solid and easy to hold. Gets hot but not scorchingly so. I turn the LSV off after each use (save the planets resources) of about half an hour so overheating is not an issue for me. After all turning a knob and waiting two minutes to heat up isn't a big ask.

I start on full blast to warm up, then back to nine pm (just on) and then work up to twelve o'clock until herb spent. This gives me smooth clean hits from go to whoa. No coughing or hacking... I am impressed and really really stoned courtesy of a Mr. Afghan Kush and the LSV.

I really am stoked with this purchase and it performs perfectly for my needs. I agonised for several months over this purchase but seems I made a good choice. Only wish that I'd got the smaller wand but I can soon remedy that. A real pearler!

:-)

turk

turk
...congrats...my 1st wand was the long one too.....after that experience the short one will be a breeze...enjoy.

turk,

lookmomnohands

the lsv arrived yesterday afternoon! my first impressions are that I like it quite a bit. nice weight, solid construction. my heater cover isn't exactly centered in the middle but nothing that concerns me.

definitely gives some pretty thick hits off a surprisingly small amount. great taste too. heat up time is quick, so is the cool down. With that said, there's no real need to leave it on when not using it.However, you can leave it on the lowest setting (right before the knob goes 'click') and it'll be fine, barely any heat at all.

I like how it is a little more user friendly than the VHW. no primer/preliminary pulls necessary. On top of that, I feel to get the most out of the VHW, one needs to develop a breathing technique- such a personal thing not only takes time but is difficult/annoying to explain to people who do not vaporize that often etc. my tubes milks up quicker with the LSV than the VHW. I find the 'popcorn' taste more apparent in the LSV though. I also think my ABV is a little more evenly heated through the VHW.

lookmomnohands,
Reactions: ilovebOObs

ThirdGunman

I saw a cable strain relief on an old vacuum of mine the other day... I realized it was just sliding up and down the cord and really had no purpose, so I thought it would get more use on my LSV. I added some black embroidery sting to the last several rings to protect the bottom of the LSV from metal on metal scraping and to keep the spring snug in place (this was the most time consuming part, but I couldn't think of anything else I had on hand that would look decent and work as well as the string). So far it has done a pretty good job at keeping the cord from bending at too sharp of an angle. Anyway, not sure this is really necessary since the LSV has such a heavy duty cord to begin with, but I quite like the addition thus far.

xnyo3r.jpg

Raf007

Retailer
This look nice, and I can testified it is a usefull addition. leave it on .

Raf007,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
I must say that after being rather fickle with previous vapes, I'm still in love with my LSV 8 months later.
Finally will be pairing my LSV to my first water piece ever. I hope EDIT doesn't take too long to ship! Have also been reading some horror stories concerning shipping with EDIT too.. :uhoh:

Top Bottom