Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
LSV Vape Station

That is a very nice looking setup! :tup:

Unfortunately I would need to use an oven mitt if mine was left sitting in that position for more than 20 minutes.

Very much does look cool.
My lsv also cannot rest on the heater cover or it'll slide down. Not a stury enough shim

Have you tried bending the shim ever so slightly at the bottom edges to give a little more tension?

AJS

Calm Consistency
Have you tried bending the shim ever so slightly at the bottom edges to give a little more tension?
I have not, I've just moved the shim into the position that is most wedged.
I'll try giving it a bend...was just gunna buy another shim if I ever got around to it, and double stack, but this will most likely work. I'll try it sometime.

Vaponly

What, Me Worry?
I have not, I've just moved the shim into the position that is most wedged.
I'll try giving it a bend...was just gunna buy another shim if I ever got around to it, and double stack, but this will most likely work. I'll try it sometime.

Just slight bends at the bottom, so that the shim takes on a slight cone shape. I would be weary of using two, folks have been know to crack their heater covers after the unit warms up and everything expands.

CalyxSmokr

This thing is a beast. But not much success with concentrates yet. Just mixing crumble with flower and works OK but have to bump up heat to about 3:30.
Which flavor discs fit in the LSV WPA? Is that the best way because I would rather do it through a whip?
11.67MM? (This says for ground glass. Does a bowl that big work well for shatter to wax?)
13.42?
17mm?
Have tried cotton and not a big fan. Have not tried organic hemp yet.
Will the ground glass with ceramic disc be good for wax and hash on SSV? Seems like a huge bowl but I just want a simple solution without buying the enail attachment too.

Raskin666

Doom Walrus
This thing is a beast. But not much success with concentrates yet. Just mixing crumble with flower and works OK but have to bump up heat to about 3:30.
Which flavor discs fit in the LSV WPA? Is that the best way because I would rather do it through a whip?
11.67MM? (This says for ground glass. Does a bowl that big work well for shatter to wax?)
13.42?
17mm?
Have tried cotton and not a big fan. Have not tried organic hemp yet.
Will the ground glass with ceramic disc be good for wax and hash on SSV? Seems like a huge bowl but I just want a simple solution without buying the enail attachment too.
Not sure about the discs, but can vouch that the enail kit works like a champ

CalyxSmokr

Not sure about the discs, but can vouch that the enail kit works like a champ
The enail looks bomb but I don't want to hit dabs. I like the pen style of hitting concentrates - take a pull and then let go. I hate measuring out the dab and then being committed to sucking up the whole thing or its a waste. I want to take a pull of whatever size and then put it down.
I have a ground glass wand. I wonder if that would work with a flavor disc in both LSV and SSV. So far haven't heard of anybody trying it.

hoptimum

The enail looks bomb but I don't want to hit dabs. I like the pen style of hitting concentrates - take a pull and then let go. I hate measuring out the dab and then being committed to sucking up the whole thing or its a waste. I want to take a pull of whatever size and then put it down.
I have a ground glass wand. I wonder if that would work with a flavor disc in both LSV and SSV. So far haven't heard of anybody trying it.

You can use concentrates with the LSV WPA and a Crafty liquid pad......

http://www.storz-bickel.com/shop_us/en/crafty-liquid-pad-set.html.

http://7thfloorvapes.com/index.php/...hments/connectors/lsv-water-pipe-adapter.html

Last edited:

CalyxSmokr

oh yeah I think you already told me that but I thought it was the flavor disc.
And you get good hits without too much mess? Doesn't taste like steel?
I will do this but I am also still looking for a whip based solution so I don't have to have glass out all the time

hoptimum

oh yeah I think you already told me that but I thought it was the flavor disc.
And you get good hits without too much mess? Doesn't taste like steel?
I will do this but I am also still looking for a whip based solution so I don't have to have glass out all the time

great hits, and the concentrate melts into the pad. The pad has no influence on flavor whatsoever. the 14 mm WPA also fits into a 14mm glass J-hook.

CalyxSmokr

great hits, and the concentrate melts into the pad. The pad has no influence on flavor whatsoever. the 14 mm WPA also fits into a 14mm glass J-hook.
ok perfect thx.
I was thinking about throwing one of those SB pads trimmed into a DDave 18mm mod. But those are super hard to cut right? I wonder if airplane snips would do it.
J-hook might work too.
Great ideas across the board

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
rBVaGFYptlOAe6QsAANhckNdtAA617.jpg

This little rig doubles as my recycler HT stand, as well as a sweet mouthpiece used dry with a basket screen atop the 18mm male joint. It surprised me how good it is at both duties! It's a handheld rig when using normal, meaning it's easy to handle while using with h2o (barely above the slits at most), though it's so tiny it's not easy at all to use with the rig flat on a surface. The two I received had black accents and two honeycomb bowls each, no globes.
http://m.dhgate.com/product/6-inch-...ter-pipe-19-mm/261192914.html#dhm150513-1-rec

Justpassedu

looks like LSV and DaBuddah back in stock at vapeusa
I just saw that also so I decided to give them a call and see what color lsv's are available , the girl that had answered said if you see it back in stock it is bc it was a return. I said ok what colors are available and she said its a live website whatever is listed. I am a bit nervous buying someone' s return .

CalyxSmokr

I just saw that also so I decided to give them a call and see what color lsv's are available , the girl that had answered said if you see it back in stock it is bc it was a return. I said ok what colors are available and she said its a live website whatever is listed. I am a bit nervous buying someone' s return .
Yeah I would be cautious. But if I didn't have one already I would consider it. The device is pretty simple and that store has been very responsive in making things right.

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
So VapeUSA is doing close out sales? The SSV, LSV, and DBV are all sold out now. Nope. Just certain color combos are out of stock. Crazy prices.

Edit*

Black (yellow baseplate) SSV for $209. Blue LSV for for $76.97. Those are the in stock options according to the site.

Last edited:

CalyxSmokr

I was trYing to snag an SSV for the 100.00 but can't figure out a way.

Can I truly obtain an SSV from them for 100?
I did. Don't click on the SSV itself but just go to the page of all desktop vapes and then hover over the SSV options button. The combinations they have left will become visible and then click on the one you want. You may have to scroll down.
I think mine was $108 for standard but it looks like maybe ground glass is $199. Not sure how they are pricing them.
edit: checked and they have a red/red standard for $108. Not sure why GG shoots price up to $199. I would call and talk to them. You want a ground glass heater cover to work with a DDave mod - but retail they are only like $30.

Last edited:

Raskin666

Doom Walrus
I did. Don't click on the SSV itself but just go to the page of all desktop vapes and then hover over the SSV options button. The combinations they have left will become visible and then click on the one you want. You may have to scroll down.
I think mine was $108 for standard but it looks like maybe ground glass is $199. Not sure how they are pricing them.
edit: checked and they have a red/red standard for $108. Not sure why GG shoots price up to $199. I would call and talk to them. You want a ground glass heater cover to work with a DDave mod - but retail they are only like $30.
When I got home, I was able to see what you meant on the desktop site. Mobile wouldnt show those options.
I ended up picking up a Red SSV with Green base for 108.00 (Ground Glass).
I have a silver/black SSV now. Really really wanted a sparkle green with purple base, but the only sparkle greens left were 199.99
You really can't beat 108.00 at all for such a tank of a machine. My current one has been on hours every day for over 2 years now.
If I was quicker, I would have grabbed a backup LSV, too!
My SSV and LSV are my favorites. (especially with the Ddave Mod)

THANKS!

Top Bottom