Life Saber (LSV) by Elev8 Vehicles

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
To leave the lsv on requires one to find a stand of some sort to prevent overheating,
while the ssv can be left on indefinitely right out of the box.

Not true, sir. My LSV is left on my coffee table at the 12 o'clock position all day when I use it.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: Mrmrmrmr

lwien

Mine as well. I can leave mine on my coffee table as well, even at the 2:00 position which get's my ABV as dark as I could possibly want it. It does get pretty warm though, but not too hot to handle. As a matter of fact, I don't think I've ever heard of an LSV overheating to the point of causing any damage either to the vape or the surface that it is laying on, unless of course, you had the temp turned up to max which is way into the combustion range but even then, I don't know if it would cause any damage to the vape due to overheating. The aluminum acts kinda like a heat sink to keep the internals cooler than the outside of the vape.

Now I'm not sayin' that overheating to the point of causing any kind of damage at normal vape temp ranges can't happen. I've just never heard of it happening before.

Last edited:

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Just got some "wax." It's stuck on parchment paper and it's pretty sticky almost an oil like but not as thin. How do I get it off the paper and what should I do to vape it with my LSV? Sorry I'm a noob.

ElevatedMindset,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Put it in the freezer for 20 minutes and it'll solidify. To get the most of it with the LSV you will either need a pad of some sort to soak the liquid or a bed of flowers. Bed of flowers for the wax to soak into is the most popular method, I believe.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
Put it in the freezer for 20 minutes and it'll solidify. To get the most of it with the LSV you will either need a pad of some sort to soak the liquid or a bed of flowers. Bed of flowers for the wax to soak into is the most popular method, I believe.

Alright thanks! Heres a picture just to see what I'm working with. What temps do you use?
28015xi.jpg

ElevatedMindset,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
You could roll a dab in some "herb".. then sit it on top of a bed of herb and vape it.

Thanks I'll give that a go in a few. I just don't want to waste any so should I start at my usual 12 and should I use my bong or wand? Also does freezing it make it loose any potency? Sorry for all the ?'s

ElevatedMindset,

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
I put some of it on some cotton in my m/m adapter and I'm getting wispy vapor. I got bigger hits when I put it on bud.

ElevatedMindset,

Vitolo

Vaporist
After rolling the dab in cotton, you vape a few times in one direction, and then you switch directions!
When all done, fluff the cotton out and stuff it in and get a last hit.
You can use a transfer wand...
...a shorty wand....
..even a DBV wand.
I used my 18m/18m male to male adapter.

Last edited:

ElevatedMindset

Cloud Lounging
After rolling the dab in cotton, you vape a few times in one direction, and then you switch directions!
When all done, fluff the cotton out and stuff it in and get a last hit.
You can use a transfer wand...
...a shorty wand....
..even a DBV wand.
I used my 18m/18m male to male adapter.

When I tried it, I used my m/m adapter in my bong and it looked like the cotton was brown? I got some whispy hits like I said but no big ones like you. I feel like it works better with bud too. What temp should I start at if I just put it on some bud or cotton?

ElevatedMindset,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The top of the dial is where I had it.
I then moved it down a bit.
You must adjust the thickness of the roll of cotton you use, for correct restriction.
You can restrict draw with your own breathing also.
If you try a few times you will have it down pat.
if herb works better for you that is great too.
I use cotton, because I like the diffusion strength and flavor experience.
Try all ways till you are satisfied with your favorite.
Master all ways, and teach your friends!

Vapodudule

hey there,

LSV is with me and i recognize the huge raw power of such device. Very smooth and pure convection w/o any drag. The 7th floor technology has plenty of pros such as speed and ease of use. All the glass aspect is a must too!

I used it very quickly with ELB and mini-ELB (built in a eyebat, thanks to FC) with a 18.8 male joint inserted. The WPA, very few used, seems to spread very well airflow thus extraction.

This view of 7th floor is heaven made for sure.

Resinberg

I went ahead and purchased a black lsv my first vape besides a crappy iolite and my herb iron with attachment I love dabs and smoking I have thousands in my glass so I wanted something I can use with my glass hope it works out good il come back with a little review and some photos once it arrives but customer service was great I order it at 3 in the morning and was already shipped with tracking number later that afternoon

Jared

Cannabis Enthusiast
I went ahead and purchased a black lsv my first vape besides a crappy iolite and my herb iron with attachment I love dabs and smoking I have thousands in my glass so I wanted something I can use with my glass hope it works out good il come back with a little review and some photos once it arrives but customer service was great I order it at 3 in the morning and was already shipped with tracking number later that afternoon
You definitely won't be disappointed. :brow:

funkyjunky

www.lamart.ch
Manufacturer
yes, my last post in here was me desperately waiting for the lsv to arrive. ever since i wanted to comment on how awesome it is but most of the time i havent been able due to extensive testing and even more intensive effects :o
i totally fell in love with this vape!
i mostly use the wand (ev2 direct draw wand) and enjoy it very much!

the reason i posted today is actually this:
14mm: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/synt...joint-35-20-Bottom-joint-14-20/892906713.html
18mm: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/synt...joint-35-20-Bottom-joint-19-22/892905755.html
cheap wpa!!!
came across and thought it looked damn familiar ;)

Last edited:

Resinberg

Thanks for sharing your find funky I'm deffinatly buying a couple extras and might as well get an 18 even though I only have 2 18mm pieces I never really use but this is just to good to pass up thanks again

Vitolo

Vaporist
I went ahead and purchased a black lsv my first vape besides a crappy iolite ...
..hope it works out good
Oh, it will work out good alright. If you're a heavy hitter, then you are going to be pleased!
A little love for Iolite though..... once LSV is in the artillery, Iolite with Vector butane (or other suitable equivalent) can be a cool little brother to the LSV, besides being a general good little "scout" to walk about the yard... or in my case run to the Post Office!
The LSV will make your glass collection sing, like the chime of your moist finger circling the rim of a crystal wine glass!

Nice.
I am a direct draw guy myself!
I also appreciate the shorter wands.:nod:

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
yes, my last post in here was me desperately waiting for the lsv to arrive. ever since i wanted to comment on how awesome it is but most of the time i havent been able due to extensive testing and even more intensive effects :o

the reason i posted today is actually this:
14mm: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/synt...joint-35-20-Bottom-joint-14-20/892906713.html
18mm: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/synt...joint-35-20-Bottom-joint-19-22/892905755.html
cheap wpa!!!
came across and thought it looked damn familiar ;)
Just a heads up, it doesn't look like there is
a - a restriction under where you'd put the screen
b - ice pinches to hold the screen

I'm pretty sure as a pert of the WPA design, the restriction is a part of the performance of the piece, and I believe it also holds the screen up.
The ice pinches are there to stop the screen flipping while you're stirring.

Props if you can make it work :), but it's not identical to the stock ones.

Frederick McGuire,

Resinberg

Oh, it will work out good alright. If you're a heavy hitter, then you are going to be pleased!
A little love for Iolite though..... once LSV is in the artillery, Iolite with Vector butane (or other suitable equivalent) can be a cool little brother to the LSV, besides being a general good little "scout" to walk about the yard... or in my case run to the Post Office!
The LSV will make your glass collection sing, like the chime of your moist finger circling the rim of a crystal wine glass!

I wish I could say something good about the iolite product or the company but I just cant I will be the first to say maybe just I had bad luck maybe not everyone had a paper weight straight out of the box but I did I paid over 200 for the iolite +the optimizer when they first came out from an authorized LHS
I get home fill it up with vector "SSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSTTTSSSS" NO WAY I couldn't believe it the little gold fill valve leaked on me new out of the box hissing toxic gas at me while im trying to inhale vapor I thought of every single damn excuse possible to try to use the device telling my self its not leaking but there was no way around it the butane would spit right up your nose you could smell it and taste it in light you could see the fumes seeping from the top like concrete on a hot day I was pissed of course I went back to the shop they tell me to contact the company to go through warranty .... wow what a joke they basically told me they don't think it could leak because the design wouldn't allow it too once I offered to email a video, it then became if it truly was a leaking nozzle that was from me incorrectly filling my vape and therefore I would need a repair at a cost out of warranty so from not possible to leak gas to fingers pointed at me but this couldn't be since I used vector with a correct adapter it did it the VERY FIRST TIME and I have many torches and have ran my own bho for 3-4 years I understand how to use a butane can

on top of it im not the type of customer that follows through on a warranty I don't even want to have to call the company one time I want to know exactly what I am getting before I pay for it and receive a working item period end of story I don't buy something because of a warranty infact I like to drop my money on stuff I think I will never repair even if they did offer to fix it for free I would have token the lose I hate dealing with bullshit 200+ to not use it one single time without butane spitting in your nose gets no respect in my book sorry

Resinberg,

Jared

Cannabis Enthusiast
That sucks that that happened but honestly buying vapes from unauthorized local head shops usually isn't the best idea. It was also definitely specific to your unit. I used to have an iolite and while it wasn't the heaviest hitter, it did it's job and it did it consistently well.

Top Bottom