7/10 Sales - Quarantine Shopping 2020

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I have not seen any thread consolidating 710 sales. Y'all post up any deals you know of.

I am very happy with my vape game but always in the market for accessories...

I'd like to pick up a second RiO in the Makeover variant with a round bottom banger. That teal one has my attention.

510MOD

Manufacturer
I have 10 bottomless bangers and a bunch of wood sleeve/cap sets left in stock and will be offering a discount on them for tomorrow. These bottomless bangers fit the Quartz Quest, DTv4 Crucible, Sai and should also fit the AVS M22. Please feel free to email me at Chris@510MOD.com if you want more details.

SatanLovestoVape

If anybody is looking for a nice selection of American glass NVS Glassworks is having a great sale. They have excellent customer service from my personal experience.

SatanLovestoVape,

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Well Shit Y'all.

I just broke my recycler... may have to put the RiO purchase on hold for now.

Thanks for the NVS link!

FlyingLow,

510MOD

Manufacturer
What is the deal about 710?
It was thought to be the best low-temp dab temp a couple of years ago. Many dabbers were setting their enails to 710, which also happens to look similar to the word oil when rotated 180 degrees. It stuck within the dabbing community and eventually 7/10 became then 4/20 for dabbers. Soon after, retailers jumped on board and now it's pretty official.

Now many of us are down to lower temps like 450-500F but that's just symantics now.

Top Bottom