6th Element, Please help

Burger Boss

I received my 1st vaporizer today, a 6th Element. Black metal box with dual fans, on/off switch, LED readout, up/down controls. large "hole" in front marked "HOT". Glass tube with a screen inside of "hole".
3 feet of tubing with mouthpiece on one end & glass fitting on other end. This fitting does NOT connect to
"hole" tube! Then there is another glass piece, (tubular, compartmentized, holes, & a little glass "tit" on one end), Have NO idea what this is. The instruction manual is WORTHLESS. YES, i'm a total newby, I have searched this site for some answers, but nothing. So if anyone could lend a hand, you will earn my eternal gratitude, Good luck & good vaping......BB

Burger Boss,

Burger Boss

BUMP! PLEASE.....Anybody???? I would really love to try vaping for 1st time.

Burger Boss,

Ash

vaporist
Is it a 2-pc whip? Does that extra piece fit in the hole?

For a better response, post a picture. FC loves pics. ;)

EDIT: BTW, This is what you you get with a knock-off china-box. :|

Ash,

Burger Boss

Hi Ash, Thanks so much for responding, was kind of losing hope. I took pix of everything & subscribed to PhotoBucket, & uploaded them there, but I can't make the connection to FC. If you would accept an e-mail, I can show them as an attachment. Tnx, BB

Burger Boss,

itriplots

you can just copy and paste the url of the pictures once they are hosted on photobucket. Or you can copy and past the code from Photobucket with the tags on it then just paste it on here and it should work.

either way I still might be able to help, I got some pictures from ebay auctions for the vaporizer.

is this what your talking about?
[img]http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/3/5/0/1/4/4/webimg/253436669_o.jpg

the ground glass side of that (on the left) should fit in the hole labeled hot on the vaporizer. This is the wand that you put your ground herbs in. You simply pack them in the hole on the left against the pipe screen.

the other thing that it came with?
253436660_o.jpg

This is an aroma therapy diffuser. Once again the ground glass on the left side should fit in the hole of the vaporizer. Then you let it heat up and put drops of essential oil on the little divit in the top of it. The glass coming off of it is just a handle to use when it gets hot.

I hope that helps!

itriplots,

Beezleb

This is not a vaporizer I am familiar with but is your issue corrected?

I think the diffuser was just confusing you. The diffuser is not needed for normal vaping, just if you want to make the room smell from the oils.

Beezleb,

Burger Boss

Thanks to all who were there to help:) The problem has been fixed. They sent the wrong whip/wand. The 6th Element I received has a male end with a screen in the "hot" hole. The wand is identical to the one you show. All very confusing! Anyway the supplier is replacing EVERYTHING post haste! So, hopefully, in the next few days, I should be able to enjoy my first "Vape's", lol. Really looking foreward to that;). I already have my eye on an "Extreme", cuz I know I have purchased a pile of chinese poop here. But hey, c'mon entry level, ok?
I'll be glad to post my newbie reaction to 1st vaporizing, there must be a thread for that somewhere? Til then, Good luck & good vaping + Happy Holidays......BB:cool:

Burger Boss,
Top Bottom