510 mod vape, mighty, solo or other?

dzunk

Hello guys, i am a long term user of e-nano and crafty and i would like to upgrade my go-to vape, since craftys battery life is unsufficient for me. Lately i noticed that when i use e-nano at home, i can use less weed overall for the same result and i have to admit that i am smoking cbd strains only (below 0,3% thc) - thc is illegal in my country and i am also often in pain during the day and i cannot get high while at work since i have to drive around and speak with someone from time to time. I am mentioning that i use cbd, because since this weed doesn't get you high i tend to smoke around 3g during the day.

At first i was like: im gonna get the bigger brother, that's great choice. But then, after some more thinking, i realised that double the battery is only okay, but not good enough. I don't like the feeling when i have to worry when my vape is going to die.

Then i started to consider Arizer Solo 2. The battery life should be amazing. But then there is vapor quality, which should be worse than Mighty/Crafty. And honestly i don't want to get a new vape with inferior vapor quality than i am used to.

Then i stumbled upon mod vapes. I like the splinter, but its not available in europe. At least not for a decent price. I cannot justify to myself paying 150euro for a device i would be able to get in the us for 90 dollars. So thats off the table as well.

And now i'm in a point where i don't see any more options, do you guys have any suggestions? Or is there some way to get the splinter shipped to europe? Also i wanted to ask how many sessions is it possible to get from splinter with tripple-battery mod?

It needs to be said that I don't care about discretion or style. I just need a vape with great battery (or interchageable batteries), big power and at least decent flavour. I don't want to use capsules (no ghost for me) and i would like to be able to carry it around (at least in my backpack if not in my pocket).

(And excuse my english please, i am from czech rep :))

Squiby

Are you firm on wanting a battery powered vape? I tried several vapes before stumbling upon the Vapcap made by Dynavap. They ship all over the world, have frequent sales and free shipping promotions.

The Vapcap is affordable, tiny (the size of a cigarette), can be heated by just about any source; a lighter, jet butane lighter, Induction heater, a candle, a stove, a campfire stick etc. Most people generally use a single to quad jet lighter or an Induction Heater that either uses rechargeable batteries or direct plug in.

Vapcaps are incredibly efficient with bud. You will definately vape less bud and your pocket book will thank you. They are arguably the most beautiful vapes available and consist of very few parts which are interchangeable. They are considered LEGO for stoners. They are very easy to clean and the models with a stainless steel or titanium midsection could be considered indestrucable. They work when the power is out and everyone should have one in their Preppers emergency bugout bag.

Have a look at the links below to see if this vape appeals to you. Good luck and welcome to the forum!

Dynavap website:

https://www.dynavap.com

Dynavap thread here on FC:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/dynavap-vapcap.18853/page-1833#post-1408684

Visual catalogue of stunningly beautiful Vapcaps:

https://www.pinterest.de/GonzodaHutt/vapcap-lego-for-stoners/

The Best Of Vapcap thread:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-of-dynavap-vapcap.24345/

Vapcap Durabilty Video

dzunk

a have very bad experience with low-price vaporizers. i had mflb, vapbong,hotbox and all of these were annoying me. i also dont mind using so much of the herb, i am actually a cbd-shop owner, so i have plenty weed to use, but i would like to extract as much cannabinoids as possible, since i also have chronic pain and when it hits me hard i need every cannabinoid i can get :D

dzunk,

GoldenBud

Hello guys, i am a long term user of e-nano and crafty and i would like to upgrade my go-to vape, since craftys battery life is unsufficient for me. Lately i noticed that when i use e-nano at home, i can use less weed overall for the same result and i have to admit that i am smoking cbd strains only (below 0,3% thc) - thc is illegal in my country and i am also often in pain during the day and i cannot get high while at work since i have to drive around and speak with someone from time to time. I am mentioning that i use cbd, because since this weed doesn't get you high i tend to smoke around 3g during the day.

At first i was like: im gonna get the bigger brother, that's great choice. But then, after some more thinking, i realised that double the battery is only okay, but not good enough. I don't like the feeling when i have to worry when my vape is going to die.

Then i started to consider Arizer Solo 2. The battery life should be amazing. But then there is vapor quality, which should be worse than Mighty/Crafty. And honestly i don't want to get a new vape with inferior vapor quality than i am used to.

Then i stumbled upon mod vapes. I like the splinter, but its not available in europe. At least not for a decent price. I cannot justify to myself paying 150euro for a device i would be able to get in the us for 90 dollars. So thats off the table as well.

And now i'm in a point where i don't see any more options, do you guys have any suggestions? Or is there some way to get the splinter shipped to europe? Also i wanted to ask how many sessions is it possible to get from splinter with tripple-battery mod?

It needs to be said that I don't care about discretion or style. I just need a vape with great battery (or interchageable batteries), big power and at least decent flavour. I don't want to use capsules (no ghost for me) and i would like to be able to carry it around (at least in my backpack if not in my pocket).

(And excuse my english please, i am from czech rep :))

Solo II

Huge battery
Consistent results
Big clouds
Almost zero maintenance (cleaning, just debowl the stems)
Cheap replacement stems/wpa on eBay

sickmanfraud

The agree That the Solo II seems to check your boxes.

Solo II has huge battles and it's all glass vapor path is very nice.

Have you reached out to RBT to see if they will sell to you even though you are not in the USA.

IF RYan and cole can't help you you should contact @Alan from the iHeat thread and I am sure @Alan will ship internationally.

sickmanfraud,
Reactions: bossman

GoldenBud

Solo/Mighty/Crafty are like automatic cars for example... they do their job, but you don't really fully control them. with RBT/Alan/convection devices the speed and how strong you take the draw matters. if you take your draw harder or faster you'll get a bigger feedback in your output.

GoldenBud,

dzunk

Solo II

Huge battery
Consistent results
Big clouds
Almost zero maintenance (cleaning, just debowl the stems)
Cheap replacement stems/wpa on eBay

can you compare clouds solo vs splinter? Also how much dark can solo make the weed? when im in pain i need to squeeze as many cannabinoids at once from it as fast as possible...

The agree That the Solo II seems to check your boxes.

Solo II has huge battles and it's all glass vapor path is very nice.

Have you reached out to RBT to see if they will sell to you even though you are not in the USA.

IF RYan and cole can't help you you should contact @Alan from the iHeat thread and I am sure @Alan will ship internationally.

solo II is currently on the 1 place with splinter. im just worried solo wont be strong enough

Solo/Mighty/Crafty are like automatic cars for example... they do their job, but you don't really fully control them. with RBT/Alan/convection devices the speed and how strong you take the draw matters. if you take your draw harder or faster you'll get a bigger feedback in your output.

that points out my problem very good. i would like to have automatic car, but at the same time i know, its going to have its limits, which i wont ever be able to bypass. on the other side i read on this forum about splinter, that the inner glass breaks sometimes and the way it works makes me feel like it wont be a reliable piece. i have read problems about the 510 fw, about tcr and some other mode, about settings of these vapes and its all very confusing and i don't want to end up with a vape that will be more work than fun, if you know what i mean. but the unlimited battery life, on demand strong convection vapor inside my backpack, that is really tempting.

is it easy to use splinter? i have read it has some learning curve. for instance i never liked my mflb, because you had to make only slow sips and i like to take huge rips. many people liked it very much saying there is a learning curve.

also splinter looks like it might be as strong as my e-nano.

by the way anyone tried how long does the splinter works with 3 battery mod?

GoldenBud

@dzunk Solo II is a conduction device, Splinter is a convection
It means that in theory if you don't push the Splinter Z to the edge (like 45W-50W) you'll get better taste, and bigger clouds (bigger clouds at higher wattage ofc)

The Solo II has no control of the volume of the cloud, if you take a stronger draw it doesn't mean you'll get bigger cloud.

From my experience... The Splinter Z gave me a bigger clouds, with 0.1g load.
High Surface Area heater... comparing to the Solo's.. it has its advantage..

about the learning curve... I really suggest you to get a DNA75 mod. or DNA250 if you have enough money to invest in.

I never tried the Splinter Z in TC mode! only in Wattage mode, and it felt like a Desktop device.
With a DNA device you'll get great results in Wattage mode - you won't need to use TC, just press the button and feel the heat. You'll feel it. Just don't go 50W in your first sessions..... learn how to drive ;)

DNA75 mod that works perfectly with the Splinter Z
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1000006046301.html

Last edited:
GoldenBud,

sickmanfraud

@dzunk If you want something more automatic, you may want to look at the Tubo Evic thread.

The Tubo vapes can pump vapor out without stop if that is what you want. Getting involved with a Tubo from @funkyjunky will give you HUGE clouds, but @funkyjunky already improved the software to make it more automatic so you don't have to.

The plus and minus are both found in the 18650 LI Cells. An advantage you can carry an unlimited number of fresh cells. A disadvantage is you have to get involved with batteries and a charger. The Tubo is worth the effort and expense.

GoldenBud

@dzunk If you want something more automatic, you may want to look at the Tubo Evic thread.

The Tubo vapes can pump vapor out without stop if that is what you want. Getting involved with a Tubo from @funkyjunky will give you HUGE clouds, but @funkyjunky already improved the software to make it more automatic so you don't have to.

The plus and minus are both found in the 18650 LI Cells. An advantage you can carry an unlimited number of fresh cells. A disadvantage is you have to get involved with batteries and a charger. The Tubo is worth the effort and expense.
The Tubo evic/Tetra dual is actually has an 'Hybrid' gear, it can be used as a manual device with TC/Wattage mode, or as an automatic one in Cruise mode
4 different tubes.. 4 coils.. a competitor to the Splinter Z for the most beast 510 vape.

GoldenBud,

dzunk

So my e-nano wood cracked yesterday. That sucks.

i wanted to get this kind of vape as long as its affordable. Tubo tetra seems expensive to me for what it is. I cant shake the feeling that it would not work, because it just doesnt look like a device that is going to last for a long time. Thats is also why i like splinter moore. The mod can die but splinter looks like it will last forever.
Also tubo evic isnt for sale, only tubo dual. Is it any good?

dzunk,

Squiby

So my e-nano wood cracked yesterday. That sucks.

i wanted to get this kind of vape as long as its affordable. Tubo tetra seems expensive to me for what it is. I cant shake the feeling that it would not work, because it just doesnt look like a device that is going to last for a long time.

That's why the Vapcap is so incredibly popular. They will last a lifetime. Nothing to go wrong. Simple, affordable, elegant, tiny, efficient, beautiful.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
It's worth it to get a Splinter or more than one. I'd get a V2 and a ZV2 with the excellent prices right now. I haven't owned an iHeat but that might be a good work around the shipping problem.

I have every model of Splinter and I've also owned a Solo II. I still own an enano and a Mighty. I agree with the comments above from @GoldenBud that the session portables like the Solo II and Mighty are not at the Splinter's level. They are a good choice for sharing with a beginner but the vapor quality, power, and precision controls can't compete with the high surface area mesh heater and box mod versatility of the Splinter lineup.

I see the angle of recommending a Tubo since they're made in Europe and available to ship to you at least. I owned a Tubo X for a year and I'd gladly try a Tetra if Ralph would make one with just the 510 threaded heater rather than the cable design of the TetraX. I own a range of dna mods for my Splinter collection and it has inadvertently spoiled me. When I see the Tubo design now I think "Ralph makes an awesome 510 heater but I bought that Evic box mod on ebay for $25 and I don't want buy a version enclosed in wood paneling for $200 just to have a Tubo heater I can only use with that mod and one battery!" Ralph is coming out with a two cell option right now

Similarly I own a Lil Bud and I respect the craft and ingenuity of the LB Elite and Timber that Mike at Vapwood has created. But again we're paying for someone to diy a box mod and we're stuck with a single 18650 configuration. The LB Elite and Timber use a DNA75C chip, which is a great performer and an excellent choice for the custom wooden box mod approach Vapwood uses. Their prices never include a stem and the handmade wooden stems are expensive. I prefer the dimpled Splinter cooling stems to my glass lined wooden "roasting tube" I had made for my Lil Bud. Sadly the Splinter stems don't work for me with my Lil Bud.

And as long as this thread is accommodating all my 510 comparison and review ideas I'll add that the dry herb vape community has been unjustifiably critical of RBT for the decision to find and work with a Chinese manufacturer.

The large surface area heaters with box mod power and firmware options are a winning combination. Ralph at Lamart is wrapping modest TC mods in wood to bring his heater to life. Mike at vapwood is building a single 18650 wooden body with a DNA75C chip. Alan's iHeat shares the rbt approach of sticking to just the heater but only has Alan himself making them on the side while hand turning his wooden stems that Mike sells with any LB for an extra $25 to $35.

When I look at the RBT move to Chinese manufacturing I just see an entrepreneur responsibly scaling a small business. He hunted down a good manufacturing partner and has improved his products with each iteration while maintaining his high standards for performance and safety.

The Milaana 3 will have the ceramic thingy instead of mica like the newer Splinters and also thicker glass like the custom Zs. And don't tell anybody my pro tip but the Chinese Splinters heat more evenly than my og walnut Splinter or my custom Z.

I don't think the custom Splinter Z is inferior, I just think it was an earlier iteration and subject to more of the one man shop variance we'd find with other vape craftsman.

So my point with this last ramble is that all of the 510 entrants are creatively problem solving around all these design and development challenges. Even distribution is a pain in the ass so Mike only ships once a month and Ryan once a week and Ralph you wait for the next drop.

Mike offers a vape for two or three hundred bucks because he had to build it by hand from a block of wood. Similarly he has to charge for a custom stem because our talented friend Alan hand turned that shit. Ryan sells just the 510 threaded heater for a $70 to $170 and tosses a few wooden tapered stems in my ZV2 order as a freebie because they were an initial production run and don't fit perfectly. I recognize the value of both approaches but I feel like the weed vape community wants to have it both ways, slurping S&B for being old while judging RBT for being young.

None of these guys are wrong in this large surface area heater space. I just think we can stop hinting that RBT spinning up Chinese manufacturing diminishes the product offerings somehow. It's not like a VW is made in Germany by a bunch of slim white guys in lab coats and modern spectacles.

Last edited:

dzunk

so after some more research i decided to get the splinter. i dont like iheat because there isnt glass inside. i never worried about china production. my headphones are from china, my tv is from china, my sd cards are from china, my camera is the only electronics i posses which is not from china.

i tried to contact someone from rbt, no response so far. hope i will get lucky.

is splinter v2 a good choice? now its only for 70 bucks, splinter z is still 170 and i can imagine how much of difference it must be for me to pay the extra 100 bucks. for that kind of money i can get a spare V2 and half a mod or some of the top shelf dna mods . Is it a good idea to get a spare(does these thing broke from time to time or are they really fool-proof?). it seems to me like a steel to get 2 units for 140 dollars.

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
I apologize for the that off topic comments about Chinese manufacturing vs handmade stuff. It's only slightly related and not an issue for you, as you indicated.

The Chinese Splinters (i.e. everything with a V in the name) are the better value right now because of the sales. Rather than comparing a V2 to a custom Z it makes more sense to compare or contrast the V1 and V2 with the ZV1 and ZV2.

For $60 and $70 respectively the V1 and V2 are the best overall value just because all the Splinters are great and those two are the cheapest. If all you had was a V2 and a Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual for $35usd from some China site you'd be in great shape for around a hundred dollars (not including your eu shipping problem).

I've had great results with my two V2s on the rxg3d and on a range of dna mods. For ten bucks more I'd probably choose a V2 over a V1. The V1 has a slightly smaller body but isn't really less bulky to carry or store.

The V1 and V2 share a smaller mesh heater. It'll heat up more quickly from a cold start and require less power to operate than any of the Z variants. A V1 or V2 can be used on a single cell mod for a smaller total size but you'll be charging it constantly.

The ZV1 and ZV2 have the larger mesh heater like the custom Z. They are better flavor vapes than the V1 and V2 and are just delightful powerhouse portables once they get going. They benefit more from a preheat so I'll often switch to wattage and hold the fire button for five seconds at 40W once or twice before using a cold Z in wattage or TC.

The Z models require more power. The two cell rxg3d is still a viable low budget choice and I think every Splinter fan should have one. A two or three cell dna or DNAc mod is where they really show out. I keep one of my V2s on a Paranormal DNA250C and it rivals my custom Z some nights apart from the flavor notes in the early terp hits.

The three cell Think Vape Finder is available for $100 from several AliExpress sellers. That's the only dna250c I can find for anything like a good price. Three cell DNA mods like the Finder and the Lost Vape Triade are bulky but fit the larger Z body very well and provide the best performance and battery life of the mods I've tried.

I can't speak to the failure rate or lifespan of the Splinter lineup. I had one V1 with broken glass from the fit issue of the first production run and it was replaced without issue. I do tend to like backups and with the current rbt prices I wouldn't fault anyone for ordering any combination of the in stock options.

david8613

Have you looked at the mod pod stempod? different style heater, bowl is stainless steel, replaceable coils. you mentioned you wanted something heavy duty this is. Its Very affordable too.

https://modpodlabs.com

david8613,

dzunk

I apologize for the that off topic comments about Chinese manufacturing vs handmade stuff. It's only slightly related and not an issue for you, as you indicated.

The Chinese Splinters (i.e. everything with a V in the name) are the better value right now because of the sales. Rather than comparing a V2 to a custom Z it makes more sense to compare or contrast the V1 and V2 with the ZV1 and ZV2.

For $60 and $70 respectively the V1 and V2 are the best overall value just because all the Splinters are great and those two are the cheapest. If all you had was a V2 and a Wismec Reuleaux RX GEN3 Dual for $35usd from some China site you'd be in great shape for around a hundred dollars (not including your eu shipping problem).

I've had great results with my two V2s on the rxg3d and on a range of dna mods. For ten bucks more I'd probably choose a V2 over a V1. The V1 has a slightly smaller body but isn't really less bulky to carry or store.

The V1 and V2 share a smaller mesh heater. It'll heat up more quickly from a cold start and require less power to operate than any of the Z variants. A V1 or V2 can be used on a single cell mod for a smaller total size but you'll be charging it constantly.

The ZV1 and ZV2 have the larger mesh heater like the custom Z. They are better flavor vapes than the V1 and V2 and are just delightful powerhouse portables once they get going. They benefit more from a preheat so I'll often switch to wattage and hold the fire button for five seconds at 40W once or twice before using a cold Z in wattage or TC.

The Z models require more power. The two cell rxg3d is still a viable low budget choice and I think every Splinter fan should have one. A two or three cell dna or DNAc mod is where they really show out. I keep one of my V2s on a Paranormal DNA250C and it rivals my custom Z some nights apart from the flavor notes in the early terp hits.

The three cell Think Vape Finder is available for $100 from several AliExpress sellers. That's the only dna250c I can find for anything like a good price. Three cell DNA mods like the Finder and the Lost Vape Triade are bulky but fit the larger Z body very well and provide the best performance and battery life of the mods I've tried.

I can't speak to the failure rate or lifespan of the Splinter lineup. I had one V1 with broken glass from the fit issue of the first production run and it was replaced without issue. I do tend to like backups and with the current rbt prices I wouldn't fault anyone for ordering any combination of the in stock options.

thanks for your replies, very helpfull. is it possible to say how long does v2 hold up with 3-battery mod or is it dependable on mods, TC/wattage mode and stuff? battery life is very important to me.

Have you looked at the mod pod stempod? different style heater, bowl is stainless steel, replaceable coils. you mentioned you wanted something heavy duty this is. Its Very affordable too.

https://modpodlabs.com

i have seen these vapes, if i wont be able to purchase splinter, i will check the competitors more closely. at the moment i hope it will be possible to get a splinter send from coleRBT. but with this i don't like the exchangeable heaters and the whole package seems too finicky to me. its a big step enough for me to care about a mod, vape, glass stem, battery charger. i don't want to care about coils and even more stuff. remember that i am used to crafty, which you turn on by one button, turn off by the same button.

overall i like the splinter because the learning curve seems to be reasonable, i would just have to set up my new mod, it has nice design when paired with black mod and also the price at the moment is competition-crushing...

but to be honest i am still thinking about the arizer solo 2 as well. i need a new vape and this waiting is starting to turning me toward arizer. i can just buy it and have it home in 3 days. and i dont know how much longer is it going to take to get my hands on a splinter or if its going to be even possible to buy it..so the waiting could be useless after all

dzunk,

dzunk

lol, now i noticed that not only us address is requiered but also us bank. so even though i decided to use shipito-company with US address that lets you ship a package to their address and reship it to your address- i am not able to buy it because i dont have us bank account. which i definitelly wont set up to get a vape :D. so anyway, i will wait a few more days to see if someone replies to me about shipping to europe and then my splinter fairytale is over :D i kinda dont understand this attitude, when you have a product and only send it to one country, if you can ask for payment in advance or anything to get yourself covered. epicvapes e-nano is us voltage only and they still ship to europe, while a pocket vape company does not.

dzunk,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Fingers crossed you end up with a payment and shipping option. I feel bad talking up the Splinters so much now. The Solo II is not comparable. It's true that the battery life is excellent, but the draw resistance is much worse, extraction takes longer, and the vapor quality and flavor from a session vape will never compete. I honestly feel like one big hit from any Splinter is the equivalent of two or three hits from any of my session vapes (Mighty, Solo II, Fierce).

I'm not the best person to speak to battery life because I'm an evening vaper and a bit of a lightweight. The two and three cell mods have the potential to last a day's use though. Swapping batteries is quick and easy if you're at home or at your store.

If you do reach a dead end trying to buy a Splinter I'd recommend the Fierce (or maybe the Fury Edge) over the Solo II. The draw resistance is more suitable to big hits and the glass accessories give you options for an all glass airpath or a convenient glass and plastic mouthpiece for when portability is the priority. The Fierce is just a session vape like the Solo II so not a heavy hitter. It's just more versatile and more portable. Swappable proprietary batteries and EU shipping options too. The Fury Edge could be handy too depending on your priorities.

bossman,

dzunk

So i reached my dead end with splinter. The only page where i can buy it doesnt have the el8r, so i think i will pass on that afterall. And it would be a pain for me to buy splinter for double the price they sell it on their shop.

now i have to decide for some vaporizer buyable in europe.

I need a big battery lige or interchangeable batteries. I will look on thefiercd more closely. Is it better than mighty? Any other suggestions for a vape?

dzunk,

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
So i reached my dead end with splinter. The only page where i can buy it doesnt have the el8r, so i think i will pass on that afterall. And it would be a pain for me to buy splinter for double the price they sell it on their shop.

now i have to decide for some vaporizer buyable in europe.

I need a big battery lige or interchangeable batteries. I will look on thefiercd more closely. Is it better than mighty? Any other suggestions for a vape?
That's unfortunate that there's no good Splinter option that ships to you.

The Fierce, Solo II, and Mighty are similar.

The Mighty produces vapor readily at low temps but is not very efficient, has a plastic airpath, and prefers a fairly full bowl so its not ideal for smaller loads. It also has a proprietary charger, it only goes to 210°C, the plastic cooling unit (the removable top piece) is annoying to clean, and the Mighty won't stand up without a plastic stand that some third party makes for it. The draw resistance on the Mighty is excellent, pleasantly open without the hits feeling too airy.

The Solo II is awkward like the Splinter because you only have the stem inserted when in use. Battery life is excellent but the battery isn't swappable. The draw resistance is way too tight for my taste. The friend I gave my Solo II to after I got a Fierce also decided it was too hard to get big hits from it and got a little Fury 2 instead. Both the Solo II and the Mighty are old, stale designs from when "portable" didn't have to mean very much. The Solo II comes with a fanny pack with mesh pockets for the glass stems. The Mighty design is even more dated, which figures because it's the oldest of the bunch and has never been updated beyond a 20% battery increase using the same plastic body.

The Fierce is a modern alternative to the Mighty and Solo II. It has a plastic mouthpiece for convenience in pocket vape situations and is the most portable of the three. At home I always prefer to use it with the bent glass stem or the wpa for the improved flavor of the glass airpath. If you put a dome screen inside the stem the draw resistance is similar to the Mighty. The versatility of the attachments combined with the lower price, usb-c charging, haptic feedback, swappable batteries, and a better size for pocket carry make it my choice for the best value of those three. It's still heavy and chunky for a pocket vape though so when I vape out I usually just need a few sessions and take my Fury 2, which is tiny but has poor battery life. The Fury Edge fixes that shortcoming of the Fury 2 but it's still a smaller vape and might not keep up with a heavy user.

For home use I'd highly recommend an og Sticky Brick. It's the only vape I've used that can produce a bigger, denser hit than a Splinter Z and the ritual is really satisfying. The Brick is also scary fast. You can fully extract .3g in two or three big hits if you want and the large glass mouthpiece keeps the vapor flavorful and smooth without water.

Last edited:
bossman,

joner

It's already been brought up but the Tubo products rival the RBT vapes and are definitely available to you in Europe. I think he's only making the duals and the tetraX right now, I have the original evic and I can not understand how so much performance is packed in to a relatively small package, it rips my head off on the regular.

joner,

GoldenBud

It's already been brought up but the Tubo products rival the RBT vapes and are definitely available to you in Europe. I think he's only making the duals and the tetraX right now, I have the original evic and I can not understand how so much performance is packed in to a relatively small package, it rips my head off on the regular.
Agree, very good option

GoldenBud,

dzunk

im still trying to get a splinter. maybe i could order it from great white north. we will see...

can anyone tell how long approximatelly lasts a splinter with 2x18650 batteries? I would like the battery to last me at least for 12-20 bowls (as stated before i use only cbd, so i have to use much more weed if i want to relieve my pain)

dzunk,

GoldenBud

im still trying to get a splinter. maybe i could order it from great white north. we will see...

can anyone tell how long approximatelly lasts a splinter with 2x18650 batteries? I would like the battery to last me at least for 12-20 bowls (as stated before i use only cbd, so i have to use much more weed if i want to relieve my pain)
You have it here
https://vapefiend.co.uk/collections/rastabuddahtao-vaporizers/products/splinter-vaporizer
The price is higher than RBT website, but it's not too expensive
2x18650 will last you 8-12 bowls in 30W-40W

Top Bottom