$ 50 to spend

NotPotRelated

MFLB Pro
Hey i have a 50$ pre paid credit card and i was wondering on what new purchase some of you would make, i am considering the vapor cone to use with dry flowers. Im aware its not primarily supposed to be used with dry flowers but i hear it works. Can someone Elaborate?

NotPotRelated,
The "vapor cone" is a re purposed E-cigarette as far as I know, and will likely not impress too much. Very, very few of those kind of pens deliver any kind of respectable performance. The only real herb pens that perform up to snuff AFAIK are the Thermovape T1 and Evolution. If I had 50 bucks to spend on a vaporizer, I'd look at a couple of options.

You can get a wood vaporgenie from Puffitup.com for like $36 right now, which is a ridiculously good deal. Go to the site, go to last call, select the VG and then use the FC-1 coupon code. That is one of the best starter vapes anyone could ever ask for, and at a ridiculously good price.

Otherwise I would look at the Gn0me, all-glass vaporizer. This is a somewhat less convenient vaporizer but which ranks with the very best available in terms of hit purity, flavor, and potency. I think even the Glass on Glass Gn0me comes in at under $60.

Now that my blinders are off I see you already have a MFLB. You'll probably find that the MFLB outperforms any inexpensive vape pen made for flowers you could buy, although the two vapes I've mentioned should still be a step up in medicating quickly.

Top Bottom