$5 for a 1gram joint?!

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I think I just died and went to heaven. :cry:

The prices, the variety, the garden, they even have a hot female working there to make me buy more then I should just to look like I'm balling out. I need to move to Colorado!

Live-N-Learn,
Reactions: Tweek

Sonics420

Man.. this makes me want to just get off work and go to all the dispensaries..
Best thing I like doing on my time off are going to random dispensaries and head shops lol

Sonics420,

Tweek

If it meant a hot date with the gal in the video and all the herb you could smoke....

31045881.jpg

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I would also be able to AFFORD Milk and buy a sniper, all at Walmart...
All of these things together makes it very tough to ignore.:o

Live-N-Learn,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
The collectives that we use for our meds often give free js with a minimum donation. They seem to be the same ones they also sell for about $5 per.

In our experience (over about 4 different collectives and 8 or so js), they are usually rolled "trim" or the stuff from the bottom of the jars. I equate them to being similar to "house blend" coffee, which is the sweepings/spillage tossed into a single barrel. As a freebie, sure, we'll take them, and even occasionally use them, but I wouldn't pay for one.

Yes, it is very, very nice living in a MMJ state. And, yes, some of the collectives have some eye-candy (m & f). :brow:

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I dont wanna see no guy at the herb shop! More female budtenders!

Rental prices are relally cheap too, I checked it out.

Live-N-Learn,

YeeeBuddy

The collectives that we use for our meds often give free js with a minimum donation. They seem to be the same ones they also sell for about $5 per.

In our experience (over about 4 different collectives and 8 or so js), they are usually rolled "trim" or the stuff from the bottom of the jars. I equate them to being similar to "house blend" coffee, which is the sweepings/spillage tossed into a single barrel. As a freebie, sure, we'll take them, and even occasionally use them, but I wouldn't pay for one.

Yes, it is very, very nice living in a MMJ state. And, yes, some of the collectives have some eye-candy (m & f). :brow:

Yep a lot of collectives give them out as freebies, usually they are pretty shitty, rolled with the last of
The shake that has barely any Thc crystals left on it. I have about 15 sitting in one of my jars that will never get used. I usually Give em to a buddy who is desperate.

The only problem I have is when dispensaries try to cover up shitty meds with hot bud tenders, which is surprisingly
common. Gotta find the gems with cute girls and great meds, pretty much heaven lol.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
The one I went to today was real cool, a couple guys and a girl and a bunch of stuff... they let the meds do the talking. By the time I was walking out I was already friends with these dudes. I've seen some of those weedmaps dispensary feature videos for some of the collectives with girls taaalllkiiiingggg allllll sloooowlllyyyyyyy thissss weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed iiiiissss oooooo goooodd I GET IT OKAY STOP TALKING LIKE A SNAKE :bang:

The 1g freebie joint I got was surprisingly made of bud (probably shake) with visible trichs on the little bud pieces. Color me impressed. I tore it down to vape, of course :)

xer0

I'm so jealous of you guys living in legal/MMJ states. I would love to be able to walk into a store to buy bud or clones, or to be able to go into a headshop and talk freely about what they have without having to worry about using the wrong term and being thrown out.

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
I'm so jealous of you guys living in legal/MMJ states. I would love to be able to walk into a store to buy bud or clones, or to be able to go into a headshop and talk freely about what they have without having to worry about using the wrong term and being thrown out.

I feel your pain.
The government is sooooo corrupt, it makes me feel hopeless for our generations to come.

keepsake,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I've got a drawer of those giveaway joints. I throw them in the drawer in case I ever get desperate, but thankfully I've yet to need them.

:peace:

Stu,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
You guys are so lucky to live in legal states.

Can someone explain to me why this beautiful plant is illegal again?

keepsake,

djonkoman

around here they sell such leftovers as 'mix' for a lower price, pretty good option if you don't want to spend too much and don't care you don't get to choose the strain. usually it's pretty goood(I think it's just swipings and/or bottom of the containers, not trimmingleftovers)
often I buy outdoorweed and/or hash for at home, and the buy half a gram mix for in the shop, it's easy to load in my DV right from the baggie, and I like some indoorweed for there.
I can have a great afternoon for 5 euro in the shop(2 cups of coffee, half a gram mix and unlimited water), in a bar you would only get 2 beers for that. strangely still more people go to bars, even with us dutch being known for wanting to save as much money as possible:p

djonkoman,

Albert Hofmann

Convicted vapist
You guys are so lucky to live in legal states.

Can someone explain to me why this beautiful plant is illegal again?
Oh that's an easy one to answer. It's because back in the 1930s, hemp was a theat to the paper and cotton industries, which were a major financial interest of the lawmakers at the time. It really had nothing to do with marijuana. But marijuana was the excuse.

Albert Hofmann,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
Oh that's an easy one to answer. It's because back in the 1930s, hemp was a theat to the paper and cotton industries, which were a major financial interest of the lawmakers at the time. It really had nothing to do with marijuana. But marijuana was the excuse.

The greed of our government makes me sad.

keepsake,

keepsake

Soul Searchin`
I just found out Nevada is a legal state!!
I've been planning on moving there to live this summer!
How awesome is this.
Does anybody have any experience with dispensaries in LV?

keepsake,
Top Bottom