5 Fascinating New Uses For Psychedelics

lwien

btw, the value stated for that vial of Silllly-psy-bin seems wayyyyy overinflated. $12,000.00 for 100 doses?.......lol. Right..........

quentin123

btw, the value stated for that vial of Silllly-psy-bin seems wayyyyy overinflated. $12,000.00 for 100 doses?.......lol. Right..........

Agreed, 20-30mg would probably be a pretty strong dose so 100 doses would be 2-3grams, just the news hyping everything up. Makes for a super pricey gram. It reminds of this video:

skip to one minute

quentin123,
Reactions: Vicki

djonkoman

I've tripped twice, first time truffles, wich was nice, not that strong since it was a small dose(7 or 7,5 grams), just had a nice night, some music, a lavalamp and felt really peacefull, in balance, zen etc.
took 3 hours before I got an effect tough, at first I thought they didn't work, then I got a slight bodyhigh wich slowly increased and became the tripeffect
I liked it, but I had expected a little more of it since everyone was talking about revelations, philosophical talking etc. no talking for me since I tripped alone, but I had expected some insights or ideas, but nothing of that, just felt really relaxed and at peace
but the week after that I got the ideas and insights I was looking for.

second time was shrooms, with 2 friends, first 5 grams truffles each, then the (dried) shrooms, I was supposed to take the regular dose of 3,5 grams, but accidenty ended up with the 5 gram-baggie, one of those friends took a small part of the hat of one of my shrooms but I probably still had 4 or 4,5 grams. this was a strong and very spiritual trip. this was a bit more troublesome trip since I wasn't alone, and one of my friends had a bad trip. promised myself to never trip with others again.
still I got the most valuable ideas and insights not during the trip, but in the week after, while processing and overthinking the memories/experiences from the trip. but also ideas not related to the trip. so it seems that the period after a trip my brain gets a kind of boost
but this trip was also such a unique experience I feel like it has changed me forever. not changed what defines me, but given me more understanding, I've always been tolerant but more the 'I don't understand it but do whatever pleases you so I can do the same' kind if tolerance, but this trip was so spiritual it also gave me an understanding for more spiritual orientated people(under wich I include believers in any religion)

2 weeks ago a friend was talking about truffles and I got the urge to trip again too, already thinking it's almost time again for a while since it has been a good while since my last.
that friend is a lightweight, bought the smallest portion(10 grams)(truffles are legal here), and ate 4,5 grams of it(wich is enough to get him visuals). gave the rest to me, had to be finished in a few days I read on google so last weekend I ate the remaining truffles, but unfortunatly it wasn't enough to get any effect from. (well, maybe some slight effects that went unnoticed trough the vapehigh)

djonkoman,
Reactions: Vicki
Top Bottom