5 DT - Wand-heated Ball-blaster

vapefritz

Looks really cool! For everyone who already got a wand and likes glass, this seems perfect.

dudeguy

Looks like a really great idea and the price is perfect. Sign me up :D

dudeguy,

popitup

I get it, we all go through tough times, and circumstances sound tough currently. What's up with communication though?

He took pre-orders starting back in February, and he's missed the anticipated drop date of March 21st.

He didn't communicate in the forums, or email, and now he's on a cross country road trip for a month that he communicated on Instagram[0] after taking more pre-orders? Bro, just blast out an update, you're already holding people's money for other projects, proactive communication helps people feel more at ease.

Taking pre-orders 2 weeks ago [2] with the "drop" estimated on the 21st [3] is confusing without clarity. Maybe I'm an outlier and he missed my package, or it was lost in shipping, but as someone that has "invested", it just feels shitty to not get an email.

Best of luck to you on your journey, maybe I'll have one show up in June.

[0] https://www.picuki.com/media/3330884339615270544
[1] https://www.picuki.com/media/3328779012876431492
[2] https://herbaltherm.com/products/5dt-does-this-pre-order-buy-it-before-you-can-see-it-drop-on-3-21

Last edited:

unlessFudlic

From what I understand he isn't allowed on the forum. His lack of communication, believe it or not, is often better than what he chooses to communicate. These are not times of great clarity or easy reflection for anyone, by my estimation. Grief can also be a beast, iykyk. You can communicate with him directly, I think as easily as you posted this.
ETA I like your Tempest/3TM combo!

Vapor Mainline

Vapor (Ent)husiast
I’ve had one for a few days now. Been putting it through its paces. There wasn’t really much that’s been said as far as technique goes but I know to run the wand at its highest temp and let it soak for about 15 seconds. It can milk up my 19mm globe nicely. Funny enough I kind of get a similar roast to that of my Milaana devices but that’s just my experience. After you start getting vapor you can keep heating at 10 second intervals or and stir in between hits (you can shake to stir throughout the session as your herb gets less sticky). I only put a few scoops from an old mighty dosing cap in and that doesn’t fill half of the chamber…:ko: :2c:

popitup

I meant herbal therm forums, he was last active March 2nd.

To give him the benefit of the doubt, my preorder was purchased in February with a 3TM intercooler that did ship. I just haven't received the other half of my order concerning the 5DT...

unlessFudlic

I meant herbal therm forums, he was last active March 2nd.

To give him the benefit of the doubt, my preorder was purchased in February with a 3TM intercooler that did ship. I just haven't received the other half of my order concerning the 5DT...
I find it all hard to follow, so I try to think of him as a roving nomad merchant rather than a Mr. Business Store. For the record, I haven't received my 5DT either.

unlessFudlic,

popitup

I'm not sure what you are saying is hard to follow, but we can stay on topic on this thread.

Looking forward to eventually maybe getting one of these.

popitup,
Top Bottom