420 things to do when your stoned !

vapirtoo

Hey herb girl, Dr. Seuss rewrites ! Cute. Here goes..
one bud
two bud
red bud
blue bud...... vaked I tried.:lol: .

vapirtoo,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

herbgirl

cannabis aromatherapist
vapirtoo said:
Hey herb girl, Dr. Seuss rewrites ! Cute. Here goes..
one bud
two bud
red bud
blue bud...... vaked I tried.:lol: .
vapirtoo, LOVE IT!
I'm almost done with my Green Eggs and Ham tribute to the MFLB. worked on it with my hubby the other night while listening to bugs in the garden and getting vaked.

Magic Flight Launch Box just sounds like something straight out of Dr. Seuss - what can i say - it inspired me!

35. Watch Dumb and Dumber (any Mel Brooks movie would also do) and rewind all the good parts (especially the heart-in-a-doggie-bag bit) over and over and over.....

herbgirl,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
44. Realize that you just apologized to the table you bumped into.
45. Pay the toll for the car behind you, then watch through the mirror how the toll booth operator explains to the driver that he/she's already been paid for.

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
46. Do an entire painting and then realize that you accidently reversed the color scheme.
47. Eat seeds whilst blankly staring at anything.
48. Amuse yourself with a laser pointer and the neighbors ditzy cat.

DevoTheStrange,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
49. Cut out paper cowboy hats and lassos and glue them onto the cockroaches, turn your apartment into a groovy roach ranch.

TheVaporDaddy

#49 made me laugh my ass off :lol:
50: let your cat indulge on a big pile of cat nip , who cares if he will have diahria later
51. mentor/teach a less experienced stoner
52. vaporize a herb besides pot
53. NOT drive :lol:
54. play an old schoolyard game with your friends ( such as 7 up or tag or hide and seek ) it will be more fun than you think :p
55. make use of all your vaporized herbs
56. clean your bongs ( not just scraping them make them brand new clean :o )

TheVaporDaddy,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
57. Rearrange your vinyl LP collection so it's sectioned not by genre or alphabetized, but by the color of the spines.
58. Break into your friend's house and rearrange his vinyl LP collection by removing each LP from its cover, then moving each LP into the cover next to the correct album. Always to the right, just by one. Everything is off by one, understand? Then leave, and then show up later to listen to music. Watch your friend freak out. Actually did this once.
59. Show up at your friend's house wearing a sling on your right arm. When your friend turns his back, take your arm out of the sling and put your left arm in the sling. Continue to switch arms every time your friend turns around. I actually did this once also. Watch your friend double take, it's fun.
60. Drive around your town until you find a discarded doll on the street. Get out f your car, rip off its head off the doll and punch the head through your car antenna. It's cool - it blinks when you hit a bump. Drove all the way from Long Island to Buffalo once like this. Kids love it.

TheVaporDaddy

jeffp said:
57. Rearrange your vinyl LP collection so it's sectioned not by genre or alphabetized, but by the color of the spines.
58. Break into your friend's house and rearrange his vinyl LP collection by removing each LP from its cover, then moving each LP into the cover next to the correct album. Always to the right, just by one. Everything is off by one, understand? Then leave, and then show up later to listen to music. Watch your friend freak out. Actually did this once.
59. Show up at your friend's house wearing a sling on your right arm. When your friend turns his back, take your arm out of the sling and put your left arm in the sling. Continue to switch arms every time your friend turns around. I actually did this once also. Watch your friend double take, it's fun.
60. Drive around your town until you find a discarded doll on the street. Get out f your car, rip off its head off the doll and punch the head through your car antenna. It's cool - it blinks when you hit a bump. Drove all the way from Long Island to Buffalo once like this. Kids love it.
ROTFLOL@ #60
please share MOAR

TheVaporDaddy,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
61. Go to the diner with some people and fill your coffee cup with sugar to the point of absurdity until the coffee starts spilling on the table and then keep pouring more sugar into the coffee. Just hold the sugar bottle straight down and let it pour. Stir and the taste it, then wince like something's wrong, and then continue to pour sugar into the coffee (feigning that it's not quite sweet enough), allowing most of the coffee to spill out of the cup.

vapirtoo

62. watch the t.v., but don't turn it on. (how long depends on potency)
63. jump into pools deep end and sit on the bottom until lifeguard gets perturbed

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
64. Just kick back with some vinyl.
65. Wash your car (you'll be amazed at how tedious you are and how time flies... careful.)
66. Play DoodleJump on your iPhone/iPod Touch (again... careful.)
67. Write a humourous song.

mattybass,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
70. Go for a walk and contemplate why, if people can program quartz crystals, why can't we program the sidewalk? Has this ever been tried? If you could program the sidewalk, what would you want the sidewalk to do for you?

Plotinus

night school

in the drunk driver's class
assigned there by division 63
we are given tiny yellow pencils
to take a test
to see if we have been listening
to the instructor.
questions like: the minimum sentence for a
2nd drunk driving conviction is:
a) 48 days
b) 6 months
c) 90 days
there are 9 others questions.
after the instructor leaves the room
the students begin asking the questions:
"hey, how about question 5? that's a
tough one!"
"did he talk about that?"
"I think its 48 days."
"are you sure?"
"no, but that's what I'm putting
down."
one women circles all 3 answers
on all questions
even though we've been told to
select only one.

on our break I go down and
drink a can of beer
outside a liquor store.
I watch a black hooker
on her evening stroll.
a car pulls up.
she walks over and they
talk.
the door opens.
she gets in and
they drive off.

back in class
the students have gotten
to know each other.
they are a not-very-interesting
bunch of drunks.
I visualize them sitting in a
bar
and i remember why
I started drinking
alone.

the class begins again.
it is discovered that I am
the only one to have gotten
100 percent on the test.

I slouch back in my chair
with my dark shades on.
I am the class
intellectual.

Plotinus,

lepstadder

77. for me was taking a canoe out to retrieve my disc in nerve and liver toxin infested blue green algae mucky waters

lepstadder,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
81. Cut out and tape pictures from magazines on your TV screen.

jeffp,

mattybass

Quasi-Intellectual
2clicker said:
jeffp said:

yikes

If your spines aren't mashed to shit like the majority of my collection :/

mattybass,
Top Bottom