4 Aluminium Grinders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I've got 4 grinders I picked up a while ago that don't see any use, so I figure they should go to a better home.

We have
  • 2 Piece Small Grinder
  • 4 Piece Small Grinder
  • 2 Piece Large Grinder
  • 4 Piece Large Grinder

I've only used each of them a couple of times (2-3 tops), so they will clean up like new.
Sorry they are dirty in the pics, I'll certainly clean them up before they are posted.

I'm looking to get $65 for all 4 of them.
You pay paypal fees.
Free Express shipping within Australia, you pay shipping if intl.

If you want any more pics, just let me know.

Here are the pics:

Frederick McGuire,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
bump,
I'm willing to let these go separately,
I'd want $15 each for the smalls, $20 for the large 2 piece, and $25 for the large 4 piece.
Still free express post within Aus.

Frederick McGuire,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Your pricing is off. They are now cheaper separately then combined, it should be vice versa ;)

How large are the large ones in diameter?

OhTheAgony,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Sorry, I wasn't clearer, $15 for the small 2 piece, $15 for the small 4 piece.
So it's $15 each for the small grinders.
I believe the larges are 75mm diameter, I can check for you tomorrow & post a pic with a measuring tape.

Frederick McGuire,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
If that 'each' was already there in post #4 earlier it was probably just me not paying enough attention again. I get that a lot lately :rolleyes:

But that is a nice size, I am particularly interested in the large 4 piece. You wouldn't be able to ship that to NL dead cheap like those Chinamen can could you?

OhTheAgony,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I just checked shipping to NL online, I would think that the lge 4 piece would still fall under 250g, but it may fall under 250g-500g,
So the postage would be:
-----------250g----500g
Air mail --$12.50----$21.25
Sea mail --$7.75----$12.30

None of those offer tracking, the cheapest one that does is about $55...

Frederick McGuire,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Hmmm, that is not as cheap as I hoped. It is probably right around 250 grams so I think it'll go over a bit including packaging.

Let me sleep on this for a night before I'll get back to you. Thanks so far anyways :tup:

Is that black paint, anodized, or a titanium looking finish btw?

OhTheAgony,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
You may be able to tell if you make a deep scratch in the colored surface, but I'd rather you don't :lol:

OhTheAgony,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Haha, yeah, I think I'll avoid doing that :lol:
I could snap a pic of it next to my titanium space case if that'd help?

Frederick McGuire,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I'm not even baked yet, but I almost forgot about this until I saw your message in the cheap glass thread :lol:

I think I'm gonna pass on this one Frederic. If you were closer I'd love to take it of your hands, but with the added shipping I can almost buy a new one for the same price so it's just to far away I'm afraid.

Thanks for accommodating me though, good luck with the sale mate :tup:

OhTheAgony,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
No problem man, I figure they'll most likely go to someone here in aus, but if someone's willing to pay the shipping, I'm not gonna say no. :lol:

Frederick McGuire,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom