3grams melt tip

Chicken No Name

Dazed and confused
Hi folks

Having questioned the need for a device to help get the dab from the tool to the bucket (what's wrong with using a lighter?) the past year as my dabbing increased I've come to see it as a really useful tool.

I considered the options and the pufffco hot knife seemed the only option and was proving difficult for me to source (EU).

Then I came across this.

So I sent them a message asking for better postage and after a week I received it yesterday.

It's a melt tip that has a 510 connection so you can connect to existing vape pen/battery. As I don't have any I bought a melt and spare tip.

I like it. The ceramic blade seems fairly robust (a criticism of the pufffco but I can't compare). It heats quickly, a few seconds and my dab slides off. A little smear is left behind but not an issue for me. Ive tried wiping on a dab mat and very little comes off. Not an issue imo but your opinion on this may vary.

My only criticism is I think it's a tad too short for my big hands and for dipping into a deeper jar. Ive suggested they make the protective cap able to fit (push or thread) onto the end if the tool keeping the cap safe and making the body longer.

Hopefully it will last as only USA supplier and I'm fed up with high postage and then fees.

Last edited:
Top Bottom