33Glass Worked Bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
OK, so this piece is all about the color! I am always totally honest about anything I sell, so here goes.

1mum.jpg

As I said, it's all about the color work on this tiny bubbler. It is some amazing work, for cheap! Now the stem is fixed and I'm not sure about the diffusion. You have to get the exact right amount of water in this, and that is not much! Too much and you will get some splash. As I said, honesty :)

So, anyway, it's 18mm make joint with a female worked bowl. It stands 8 inches tall. My iPhone probably isn't doing justice to this. Buy it, put it in your collection and it will look amazing! $200 takes it. I pay fees and shipping to the US.

5cat.jpg

ytc7.jpg

img0270ag.jpg

img0269wb.jpg

img0271xr.jpg

img0273wd.jpg

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
It hits nice,I guess. It's just small and IMO not really something I want hit all the time. I love it for the colors, and it's a deal for the work. I love to look at it!!

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I am not going to come down on the price much for this one. I'd just like to get close to what I paid. I'll go $175. I think that's as low as I'll go, as I paid more with the shipping. Shipping for this is on me...

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I had a power outage and fried 2 of my ballasts, so I'm dropping this to $160 to try to raise some cash

Tstat,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I really want to get rid of this so I can get in on the Nimbus funding offer. At $130 I'm losing money. This will look great in your heady collection!

underdog

shade-tree vapor engineer
Manufacturer
I really want to get rid of this so I can get in on the Nimbus funding offer. At $130 I'm losing money. This will look great in your heady collection!

Would you be interested in trading for an Underdog piece instead of selling it? I'm always interested in some new glass but am out of fun-money for the month. :\

If you're interested I'd be willing to trade any $205 (or lower) priced Dog w/ standard kit for it straight up. http://www.underdogvapes.com/vaporizers/vapes-available/ You could probably turn around and sell the UD for more than you might get for the glass otherwise.

If you're interested just shoot me a quick message. Thanks! :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom