CFV **PRICE DROP**

Yoosh

Selling a red CFV! This thing has barely been used and only charged 5-6 times. I don't use portable vapes much these days but this is a solid unit for anyone who needs something discreet or for anyone looking to get into convection at a reasonable price. Comes with original box, charger, and accessories. Will also include an eq basket as that's my preferred setup. Selling for $101 OBO

IMG_5942.jpg

IMG_5943.jpg

Sorry for the old timestamps. Thanks for looking! :)

-----Other vapes sold------
Next up is the Vapordoc, a humble little whip vape that I purchased as a backup and never really used. I have too many whip vapes and this one would be great for a beginner. It takes 18mm female glass but I've found that it works with 18mm male glass too if you press it up to the heater (touch tips lol). My milaana/ssv stems work nicely with this. It comes with a couple whips+wands (one standard, one hands-free). Just looking to pass this along to someone who needs it. SOLD

IMG_6122.jpg

Lastly I'm selling my beloved Minivap! It includes the battery, plugin adapter, and the charging stand/cable so you can use it as a portable or a plugin unit. It also includes 2 flexicones+baskets, a flexicone+, a mp, and any other accessories I may find. SOLD

Last edited:
Top Bottom