3.7v hercules

Status
Not open for further replies.

cannaman559

i just bought the hercules 3.7v for my omicron v2, tried it, but the cartridge only gets warm...
can i screw the hercules 3.7v on my pen w/ the hvd upgrade? or will it damage the cartridge/pen?

cannaman559,

Edward Hyde

i just got a herc too and i got the same prob...i use it with the hvd top and its not damaged...i think it wont be damaged unless u use more volts than 3,7...but i am really intrested on the right way to use herc cuase i've been trying to find something and not much are said on how to use it...its supposed to be easy but it dries out my batteries REALLY fast (cartridges dont) and it produces almost 0 vapor,material comes out almost green and herc just gets warm...

Edward Hyde,

cannaman559

have you tried using it with the hvd top and both 14250 300mah batteries?
also when you press the power button on the hvd top is it supposed to be "click-on, click-off" style? or do u continually power it like the standard v2 setup? i think they sent me a bad hvd top...

cannaman559,

Edward Hyde

hvd is click on click off...if u use both 14250 batteries and hvd top u get 7.4 volt wich means u will destroy your hercules i think...the 3.7 hercules wroks only with 3.7 volt thats why they call it 3.7

edit: anyone knows if there are 14250 batteries with more mah (meaning they will last longer) that work with the v2?

Edward Hyde,

cannaman559

OK. i guess ima have to send my hvd back to PV
i tried looking into batteries, all i could find was 14250 1200mah at radio shack but they werent rechargable. i just decided to order 6 extras.

cannaman559,

cannaman559

ok ed...i prolly shouldnt have done this, but did it anyway. i screwed the 3.7v herc on the 7.4 setup and went for it. like i mentioned before my hvd top isnt working properly (i have to hold down the power button contstantly) but it took about 15 seconds to warm up. after about 15 secs i started to see a lil vapor leaking out of the two small holes on the outer shell of the herc. i began to pull...it began to RIP! after it warms up you only need to hold the power down for approx. 10 seconds to get a very generous cloud...
it vapes the shit outta your flower, turned mine very dark brown...i loaded it up three times and worked fine until my batteries died...
idk what issues this may/can cause but it did toast my goods...im riding it until the wheels fall off or until they issue some instructions...i havnt seen any damage after 3 loads...

cannaman559,

cannaman559

i used it only bc my hvd's button is funky(but still powers my pen), and i was going to send it back...but before sending it back i decided to experiment with it...lol. so i tried it knowing that if it screws up my hvd im getting a new one anyway, and if it damaged my herc i was just going to chalk it up as a lost and sell my other one online (i have 2 hercs unfortunately).
i dont wanna say "yeah do it bro!" and it ends up damaging ur equipment, but on the other hand im three loads in w/o any problems except dead batteries

on the description of the 3.7v herc it says it needs a 3.7v omicron or persei to operate, but the herc only gets warm
on the description of the 7.4v herc it says it requires the 7.4v persei.
so if 3.7v on a 3.7 pen only gets warm, you would think the 7.4v on a 7.4 pen would only get warm as well...right?
i think you need more battery to push the cart...thats y i went for it.
i could be very wrong, but it hits right...
i say try it once so u can at least form your opinion on weather u want to continue using it that way, or let it sit and collect dust until we get a set of directions...

cannaman559,

Edward Hyde

i believe you mate...but how is it possible that the company says 3.7 volt and the machine works with 7.4...seems really weird to me...i was thinking the same...that shince with the 3.7 volt it just gets warm maybe it needs more volt...but i aint good with these things...

Edward Hyde,

max

Out to lunch
Questions on specific models should be asked in the appropriate vape thread. ddd

max,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom