25 Dollar Push Cart? Is this safe?

JimMan420

Im buying a 25 dollar push cart off a "buddy" the strain is peanut butter breath. Isnt 25 a tad cheap for a push cart? Is this dangerous? Are Push carts scannable?

JimMan420,

Vaporware

Not sure what a “push cart” is…I’ve bought cartridges from dispensaries on sale for about that price, but they weren’t the best.

If you trust your friend and where they say they got it from it might be okay, but especially if you’re in an illegal state I’d be concerned about what might be in it.

I wish people wouldn’t poison other people to make a few bucks, but sadly some will. If you can’t decide pretty confidently that it’s safe, I just wouldn’t use it.

Or you could open it up and use the contents to make edibles so you’re not inhaling it if there is anything questionable inside? :shrug:

Vaporware,
Reactions: Cheebsy

badbee

Im buying a 25 dollar push cart off a "buddy" the strain is peanut butter breath. Isnt 25 a tad cheap for a push cart? Is this dangerous? Are Push carts scannable?
I've also never heard of a "push cart". I won't pay more than $35 for a 1g cart in WA, even the good ones, and occasionally see them for $25. Prices vary state to state.

badbee,

Vaporware

Here I recently bought rosin carts from a dispensary at $50-55 for 600mg… :disgust:

Like I said though, I have bought more standard carts for like $20-25, but I don’t know how cheap you can usually get one that’s trustworthy in illegal states. I just wouldn’t personally take the risk of it being cut with something questionable if I didn’t know or wasn’t confident in the original source.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
When I think of a push cart, I think of what my grandmother took to the store
3e8dce1cd917b1d9948379b3af70e5da.jpg

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
The cartridge prices I've been finding here in OR are about $15 - $20 ($12 - $14 on sale days) for fruity flavored bullshit carts, $25 - $35 ($18 - $25 on sale days) for live resin carts, and around $50 - $80 ($45 - $65 on sale days) for rosin carts. At least that's what I've been seeing the last couple of months.

When I was in an illegal state, I just stopped buying carts all together if they didn't come from someone I trusted, was still in factory sealed packaging, and I could verify that it's a legitimate brand that I can look up and see their test results...So, in other words, I rarely bought any carts ever when I was in Texas.

JimMan420

Personally, I wouldn’t trust any carts not purchased from a legal dispensary. Too many fakes out there. $25 is definitely on the very low end of legal cart prices (here in CA at least).
Im in Los Angeles CA and on weedmaps 1000mg carts go for like 56 bucks bro :cry:

JimMan420,
Top Bottom