[20mm enail users] Asking a favor

nonamekevin

Hello friends,

For those of you that use a 20mm enail coil, would you be able to provide some information for me? I'm interested in finding the average dimensions for 20mm barrel style enail coils, all brands.

If you use a 20mm barrel style enail coil, and you have a pair of calipers, would you provide the following info in millimeters:

1. Brand of 20mm coil
2. Internal diameter
3. Height

And if you use a traditional banger, I'd be curious as to the brand and outer diameter of the bucket.

Finally, I wasn't sure how many people in this community use an enail for traditional style dabbing. If anyone knows of an active forum specifically for dabbing, could you point me in the right direction?

:rockon:

nonamekevin,

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Almost everyone that dabs on here uses an enail, the 710coils and Dabpress threads in the Vapor Equipment subforum are probably the most popular spots for concentrate fans on FC. Not many are really using 20mm barrel coils for dabbing anymore though, 25mm and 30mm axial coils is pretty much the current standard.

nonamekevin

Almost everyone that dabs on here uses an enail, the 710coils and Dabpress threads in the Vapor Equipment subforum are probably the most popular spots for concentrate fans on FC. Not many are really using 20mm barrel coils for dabbing anymore though, 25mm and 30mm axial coils is pretty much the current standard.
Good info to know, thanks homie. :rockon:

Top Bottom