2024 - Annual 420 Sales Thread

jasp3r

It's that time of the year again... can you believe it is already April?

I can get us started off! (Unless there is a thread already started I can't find)

slide_1.jpg

endof3d

Cognitive Dissonance D4 ++++
If you’re new to vaping or just been saving your money for a good vape deal, 420 sales have begun. Retail sales may be a little slower this year so expecting some exceptional values this season.

VGoodiEZ kicked off this annual event with their month long 420 Sales starting this week with select items on sale. The number of store sale items will grow as the month progresses.

If you’re aware of any 420 sales from retailers or developers let us know.

Let the games begin.

daveshel

Good, I'm looking to buy a new vape. I want a battery powered device that can work with small amounts of flower. My daily driver is a PAX 2 that is taking longer and longer to heat up.

daveshel,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
I started working on my guide for 420 sales 2024

I will continue to update it as I find more sales.
This is kind of confusing. The section labeled "best 420 deals" mostly contains vapes that aren't even discounted for 4/20? I do see the affiliate links on those though. It does make me a little uncomfortable as we don't allow these links directly in FC.

BuzzDanklin

This is kind of confusing. The section labeled "best 420 deals" mostly contains vapes that aren't even discounted for 4/20? I do see the affiliate links on those though. It does make me a little uncomfortable that as we don't allow these links directly in FC.
It is definitely a work in progress, and will continue to be updated frequently up to 4/20.

I think the only vapes not on 420 sale in the best section are the Venty/Pax. I hope to find sales for those soon.

A lot of the best links are affiliate links because POTV came out the gate with a bunch of sales and I am an affiliate for them. I can delete my post if this is no longer allowed, but I have been sharing my 420 sales articles here for almost a decade (this is the 9th annual list, where does time go?)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
A lot of the best links are affiliate links because POTV came out the gate with a bunch of sales and I am an affiliate for them. I can delete my post if this is no longer allowed, but I have been sharing my 420 sales articles here for almost a decade (
Definitely not saying it violates the rules although I do feel like maybe a little context on and transparency could go a long way when you post. We don't have you badged as a vendor, but it is a unique situation where you benefit financially from sharing this list.

I think the only vapes not on 420 sale in the best section are the Venty/Pax. I hope to find sales for those soon.
You don't have affiliate links on the Venty and the Pax? Why does the Venty link have awin tags? Are they for someone else?

BuzzDanklin

Definitely not saying it violates the rules although I do feel like maybe a little context on and transparency could go a long way when you post. We don't have you badged as a vendor, but it is a unique situation where you benefit financially from sharing this list.

You don't have affiliate links on the Venty and the Pax? Why does the Venty link have awin tags? Are they for someone else?

I should have written a longer message explaining the post better, I had just started writing my message, and then the queue popped on my ranked league of legends game so I rushed it out falsely assuming people knew it was my yearly 420 sales compendium.

cmon dank 420 sales!

420-Sales-2021-VaporizerWizard-750x420.jpg

BuzzDanklin,
Reactions: Grass Yes

Hippie

Vapengineering
It’s official – with the clock striking midnight in Germany, and the date changing from March 31st to April 1st, the nation’s new adult-use cannabis legalization policy has become the law of the land.
To celebrate this just use the discount code "420" to get 42%off until the end of the month!

LordOfTheVapes

I've never purchased from Terporium, but have from Banger Boutique above and had a stellar experience...!

I'm new to concentrates and only have a 25mm auto spinner; is there a particular style you prefer? For example, I've seen slurpers, blenders, etc. Am I missing out?

LordOfTheVapes,
Reactions: Bologna

Texus

I'm new to concentrates and only have a 25mm auto spinner; is there a particular style you prefer? For example, I've seen slurpers, blenders, etc. Am I missing out?
I quite like the hourglass Shepard bangers, and blender and slurper preference varies by individual. If you are new to them I. Suggest getting a set so you have well matched pearls, banger, pillars etc.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Based on their offering, I would like this slurper the best I think:
Seconds quality available too:

The samurai bangers could be good too, they look like the type of blender I liked before... Variations of it, there are seconds!

The style I really like though that is like a hybrid, seems more like the chalice and or the terpnado (mine is from sddank but no longer available and is sort of like a hybrid of these two) however they are only available with 45° angle now here...

This would be what I really like though, for hot start dabbing simply:
There are different versions that I have, so I'm going to try this one actually!

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I haven't delved in the slurper/blender realm, just auto-spinners. I went from using regular and deep-dish 25mm coils from 710Coils and a Disorderly Conduction controller with a variety of inserts, to the Terp Ready system, not spending much time on the torch prior. I use a torch now mostly just to keep a banger hot longer or to reheat.

The D-Nail Universal Heater and soon to be released Stack & Scope Checkmate have them looking a lot more interesting to me now, though.

I really like using this that I got a few months ago with a couple of 6mm pearls with the OH-TR and might grab a couple more:
Very efficient and easy to quickly swab clean.

Top Bottom