2022 Most Reached For

My_50p_worth

For me, 2022 has been the year of the Anvil. It’s a vape that ticks every box for me and simply blew the doors off from day one. Portable, butane, fast “one and done” extraction and big, consistent no hassle hits. The Anvil has mostly retired my dynavaps, and only the Vapman still gets regular use but mainly as a hash device.

I’m hoping 2023 is going to be the year of the TA. It looks to have taken everything I love about the Anvil and further built on it, so I have high hopes for this one

someTooL

Started the year off using logs (UD & Nano XL)…which replaced a B1 shortly before.

~ mid April the Anvil entered the scene. Yikes! This wasn’t put down until the Anvil WPA arrived. It hasn’t been put down yet.

Although there are a few that still are used; DV, Vapman, Angus, and now Legacy Pro (that’s a sleeper), but the Anvil reigns king supreme around these parts.

2023 - Looking forward to my FW8 arrival (Group G Baby lol) and possibly acquiring a PP TA. If a proxy landed here I wouldn’t be surprised either.

3migo

Is this a...what day is this?
My top 3 this year were the Herborizer, Highlighter (HLT), and the Ispire Daab.

The Herborizer & HLT are both such great vaporizers and I kept finding myself grabbing those two off the shelf over, and over and over. Great flavor, both hit like a truck, what's not to love? The Daab was a bit of a later acquisition for me this year, but I've been using it a ton since its arrival. I wasn't ever much of a concentrate guy until getting the Daab.

coolbreeze

I'm sure I've used Dynavaps (and Vapmans) most, but I started off the year with the Hot Rod as my new vape and really used it a lot. Took it down when I set up my B0, then added a Couch Log, an Element Table vape, then a Vapman station, now a Z8 (and a few others). Finally set the Hot Rod back up and have been using that a lot again. All of those are top-notch and get plenty of use, but the Hot Rod is sooo easy.

Edit: Since I got the station the Vapman has become a solid daily driver. It's currently leading the reach test, I guess!
Been reaching for the Wunderlampe and Z8 an awful lot. One's a couple decades old and the other a couple weeks, both have wonderful and unique highs. The Lampe's high is a lovely, comfortable, soaring high; rising gently and floating like a weather balloon is how a friend describes it. The Z8 is something else, again very wonderful. My initial impressions are of a very powerful convection head high, but with nice body effects; very full but not at all heavy.

It's hard to choose in a Golden Era!

Ariwe

I've been using –

Airvape Legacy Pro: for portable. Brought on a trip to Amsterdam – was super easy to teach to people that haven't vaped before! It was a tremendous pain to refill when out an about though :-( Still waiting on the dosing capsules which should solve this!

Tinymight 1: for at home. I get the biggest clouds from this guy (presumably because it has the largest bowl size of the ones I own.) I would like to upgrade to the 2 at some point.

Simrell MVS with Ti Tip and Captive Cap / YLL Induction Heater: for smaller hits at home. Been loving the simplicity and speed of this setup.

docMau

I've been using on daily bases my 14DD cooling stem from Herbaltherm with a bubbler, also the 5DD on my Nova brick by Doug Woodery's.
For nomad vaping, my Vong (and dynavap B, underrated nomad vaporizer !) with Yllvape heater - best set up for summer on the beach !
On desktop I have currently a beautiful and efficient Couchlog that I love. But I also vape with my One Arm Bandit by Jaxel / Collyland and when friends come my B2 is the best.
My wife uses only and exclusively the amazing Vapman ;)

shaolinmilk

OG Mighty at work and on-the-go. Nothing ever beats this especially with convenience and it just simply works.

At home, the Cloud EVO followed by the Flowerpot. The Supreme V3 (second best tasting and hardest hitter) I pull out when I wanna fly to the moon.

Some honourable mentions: ELEV8R (the best tasting) & Glass Symphony

Dutch-Mic

This year I didn’t vape for two months, because I started with ADHD medication. After two months I vaped only one tiny bowl a week (or even in two weeks). Sadly the brand that works best for me isn’t available until January, so I started vaping almost daily again to cope with a overstimulated brain. Still my tolerance is legendary low and my most reached for vapes are those that can offer small hits:

- Dynavap Vapcap with the ccd screen on the microdosing setting. I put a tiny little nug in it for ultramicrodosing. I rotate between various Vapcaps (M, Omni) and use an IH or flame.

- Dreamwood Glow 18 RCV for quick on-demand convection hits. There are many different mouthpiece options (wood, glass, cooling adapters) and the heat-up time is insanely quick. Don’t get me wrong: this vape can floor someone with a higher tolerance, but it’s also suited for small hits.

- Special mention: Elev8r Rig version. Before my break I used this one almost daily. Love the pure taste and the smooth hits. If the company would release a microdosing bowl then this one would be still used.

2023 could be the year I buy an Anvil, but I don’t know if it suits my vaping style.

Pcloudy

I've bought and sold a lot over the last year trying different things out. Right now the noisy cricket and freight train are my two top used. I love the noisy cricket but as soon as I think I mastered it I ride the line too close and combust, but for some reason I love it and will keep using it despite myself.

fropones

I've bought and sold a lot over the last year trying different things out. Right now the noisy cricket and freight train are my two top used. I love the noisy cricket but as soon as I think I mastered it I ride the line too close and combust, but for some reason I love it and will keep using it despite myself.
Try the knotty topper or micro from OWW. I have the same relationship with the cricket: it was my first butane convection vape and I love it, but also still combust in it. The micro and knotty topper both have everything I love about the cricket but I’ve had far fewer issues combusting. I’ve combusted once or twice in the micro, but have to push it harder than the cricket. I just picked up the knotty topper and it may be surpassing the cricket in my mind. So far I’ve been able to push it as hard as I can (even using triple torch) without combusting. I also like the glass bowl as it gives you more visual feedback, too.

Pcloudy

Try the knotty topper or micro from OWW. I have the same relationship with the cricket: it was my first butane convection vape and I love it, but also still combust in it. The micro and knotty topper both have everything I love about the cricket but I’ve had far fewer issues combusting. I’ve combusted once or twice in the micro, but have to push it harder than the cricket. I just picked up the knotty topper and it may be surpassing the cricket in my mind. So far I’ve been able to push it as hard as I can (even using triple torch) without combusting. I also like the glass bowl as it gives you more visual feedback, too.
I have a v3 micro. I've never combusted in that I just don't use it to often. I'm not sure what it is about the noisy cricket but I just love it

Top Bottom