2021 Most Reached For

BrianTL

Westchester, NY
For my first full calendar year of vaping...

battery powered, hands down Tinymight.

Plug Ins, a close tie between Art of Vapor / Collyland one arm bandit and Underdog Alpha, past couple months have been heavy on the Alpha with basically everything else sidelined, minus the TM for when I'm out of the house

2022 I'm hoping to slow my roll a bit and get back into the swing of things with my Milaana 2 & 3 - plus I have the Toad coming, and a couple things from Cloud Connoisseur coming this week, so we'll see what happens.

oldfool

Highlighter.

:brow:

IMG-2514.jpg

IMG-2517.jpg

SquirrelMaster

Tinymight for portables, no question. It's not the prettiest of my portables (Nomad and Tetra P80 win here) but it heats up fast, hits hard and is so consistent.

VROD or Herborizer for desktops but I think the VROD has seen more use. It's really bloody close.The VapBong/OAB is right there too, so all 4 :lol:.

I haven't used my butane vapes much this year but if I do, my Pink Ivory Sticky Brick Junior is first I grab. That's more of a wood choice though as the OHV and Runt hit just as well.

SquirrelMaster

It is fair to say DabPress has become one of the most regularly used tools.
I've seen you mention your DabPress a few times, which model do you have? Do you make rosin or live rosin with it?

I had to have a peek at their website and I discovered they have a Canadian warehouse which avoids duties. It's basically the cost of another vape so I'm planting the justification seed in my mind now :D .

1) dynavap M: microdosing or when going camping
2) Boundless CF: when walking to beach or staying at hotel for a night or two, or sipping watching a movie
3) Sticky Brick Junior: for the evening bigger hit, nice and innocuous in my office when not used

My most expensive vape, firefly 2 never gets used nor my flowermate. The above three are perfect for me (I want something I can take to the beach or away, hard hitter for evenings in my office and something for all-day microdosing, but they all need to be discreet as I don't want my kids to notice science-experiment-looking illegal drug gear)

LesPlenty

Company Rep
It is fair to say DabPress has become one of the most regularly used tools.
I only use mine once or twice a week, but what comes out of it gets used the most in my Dnail SiC Halo...20+ times a day (the main reason I cannot be bothered with quartz...too much cleaning)!
The Xmax V3 Pro would be my most used herb vape this year.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
what cap are you using with your halo? I admit, I have not used my SiC setup or any of my enails in ages...

FlyingLow,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Just the Ti forked job, looked at the pukinbeagle? but too expensive and I would only end up breaking it.
The flat disc channel caps look interesting as well but US shipping to Oz is dodgy at best thanks to that DeJoy prick. :2c:

LesPlenty,
Reactions: shredder

Alexis

Really by default in abnormal scenario, but the Universe provides, it's been 70% Omnivap.

atm in fact through the Herborizer Sherlock glass and Ispire, it hits like a desktop vs a torched vapcap (ispire for extraction, vapor generation, activity)

Then, the DigiTi, on and off (and on and off).

Unused Showerhead allergies never permitted.

Elev8r has lost my interest.

I don't need much vaporizer wise though. Edibles always, an insane extra additional level of psychoactives.

I still like to get high vaping weed though, every day really.

blackstone

I used Volcano Hybrid the most this year, so easy, and strong too.
It's nice not to worry about heat/cool cycles at all with a desktop.
The Mighty+ has been fun too arriving later this year, but Volcano is just as good and I think I use less, but maybe more often.
And a 5" Flowerpot safety stand really completed my Weedeater as a proper vaporizer system now.
Happy New Year '22 to all at FC!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Just the Ti forked job, looked at the pukinbeagle? but too expensive and I would only end up breaking it.
The flat disc channel caps look interesting as well but US shipping to Oz is dodgy at best thanks to that DeJoy prick. :2c:
I am with you on the other caps... I still have the old school halo/slim that will not accept the flat puck caps. I hate how expensive it is to upgrade these setups.

My go to is the same Ti forked, but I put a cover over the fork and use other dabbers. My Halo always receives a HOT cap. I find I prefer keeping the controller set fairly low, torching the cap for 5-6 seconds, then dropping everything for a nice controlled uptemp draw. All this talk had me dust off my setup last night and am turning back on today! Think I am going to keep the Halo out for rosins, for its ease of cleaning.

FlyingLow,
Reactions: LesPlenty

LesPlenty

Company Rep
will not accept the flat puck caps. I hate how expensive it is to upgrade these setups.
US$10 to upgrade to accept channel carb caps,
1640571148532.png
At that price you could get 2 and send 1 to me. :lol:
Edit, OK, I went to buy one but it does not look like there is a channel version for the Halo...just the Nimbus but the Nimbus version will work but you need the quartz spacer too so another $20 on top so $32 to upgrade the Halo to channel caps (plus a channel cap of course, cheap ones on eBay etc).
Or a small discount here as a set, $28,

Last edited:
LesPlenty,

mourningbell

Certified human
Way too many D8 carts through my Uni Pro! And the majority of my flower through my '19 Omni XL. But I have probably used my Nomad more this year than any other... been a rough one.

mourningbell,
Reactions: Vaporware

The Stray Fox

Separated from the group
Damn. I’m late to this party but have enjoyed hanging since I got here.

I’m home most the time and the Flowerpot has been filling my desktop at home needs for two years now. The B-1 is a real beast. My house usually has a lot going on and being able to step away and rip one real fast is important to me.

When on the go I’m packing Dynavaps. I always bring a torch and an IH. Usually a Eagle double torch and Pipes HotShot. If it made sense to bring the WoodScents I would but it doesn’t.

Since my state went legal and I began growing concentrates have become, what was once just a dream, a reality. I’ve owned a DCup for a good while and I’m loving getting way more use out of it. This all thanks to my new found love of pressing rosin in my 6t Dabpress.

New Years vape goals are to get to know this Vestratto Anvil. Happy New Years y’all!

Top Bottom